Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

i used to get pms so bad so im on the pill, and no it doesnt make you fat!!!!! i recommend it to everyone, sometimes being a girl can be so overrated

Thats my excuse for getting on the pill, but really its so i dont have babies.

But i dont want my mom to knowim having sex.

Roxy said:
Thats my excuse for getting on the pill, but really its so i dont have babies.

But i dont want my mom to knowim having sex.
Did you ever tell the guy your with to try the pull out method?

Eh I used to have a GF that was a complete bithc during her period cycle time thingy. Like gawd. I tried so hard to be nice..but she was always griping and crap. Eh. I feel sorry for girls that have pms. I do care cuz it affects us males.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Did you ever tell the guy your with to try the pull out method?

Eh I used to have a GF that was a complete bithc during her period cycle time thingy. Like gawd. I tried so hard to be nice..but she was always griping and crap. Eh. I feel sorry for girls that have pms. I do care cuz it affects us males.

lmfao..thats so cute...im going on the pill...well soon hopefully but my aunt wants me to get that thing...that wire you put in your arm..*shivers* its really weird but dont want to get that..pills fine for me

azemkamikaze03 said:
If you dont cum in her yeah it does. Cuz a guy can feel wen hes about to

alot of guys dont want to pull out though do they???? lol...they usual say its too hard to do that...or..yeah i'll stop^^

wow that was kinda graphic, lmfao, thanks for that
but now they all dont have a n excuse i guess, seeing as ive heard from a guy...^^

But condoms...just use thoes...thats the best idea.....Or dont screw at all wait till ur old enough

Keza said:
wow that was kinda graphic, lmfao, thanks for that
but now they all dont have a n excuse i guess, seeing as ive heard from a guy...^^
I'm guessing your somewhat expirirenced? :)

Back