Girls...

AvsFan

Well I'm only 18 but here's the deal... I am told almost every day that I am very attractive and that any girl would be lucky to have me as a boyfriend. Yet not a single girl seems to notice me (except my best friend who is having a hard time dumping her boyfriend). Idk I guess it's not a big deal but it still pisses me off :mad:

AvsFan said:
Well I'm only 18 but here's the deal... I am told almost every day that I am very attractive and that any girl would be lucky to have me as a boyfriend. Yet not a single girl seems to notice me (except my best friend who is having a hard time dumping her boyfriend). Idk I guess it's not a big deal but it still pisses me off :mad:
What a big ass ego you have! You think their supposed to march up to you and ask

AvsFan said:

Ya know...I had somewhat that same problem. I'd get that lame ass "You are so cute/sweet/add any oher really awesome quality, any girl that doesn't want you is stupid." speech. Most of the time, it is a big crock of ****. Just keep doing your thing man, be patient. It sucks but your time shall come and your patience shall bear fruit.

AvsFan said:

Sounds to me that YOUR GAY. Maybe the girls sense something you haven't figured out YET.

I remember those days. I had a few girlfriends but nothing serious. I didn't get laid until I was 17 and in the Navy. And then when I got out it took off when I wasn't pondering over it.

tiredofwhiners said:
Sounds to me that YOUR GAY. Maybe the girls sense something you haven't figured out YET.

No I'm not even close to being gay. Well whatever, It's all bullshit anyways

atlantic said:
..... and confidence is everything (Attitude my friend).

That's another crock of **** statement too as I have seen quite a few guys with conifdence still attempting a Sisyphean feat. But then again, no one really wants a person that mopes around either. If anything, just act like you don't give a damn. It worked for several people.

atlantic said:
..... and confidence is everything (Attitude my friend).
I think atlantic is right on, on this one. When I used to see a fine looking girl I got all spastic and couldn't get a decent sentence out to save my life. But watching a friend of mine that had girls all over him I started to figure it out. Don't try to hard and just be friendly. They can smell fear.

AvsFan said:
I think I figured everything out :)

Well.. no ****? You figured everything out? I'm thirty-six years old, been married twice, and have banged broads from sea to shining sea, still I have no clue what women are thinking.

Enlighten me.

RoyalOrleans said:
Well.. no ****? You figured everything out? I'm thirty-six years old, been married twice, and have banged broads from sea to shining sea, still I have no clue what women are thinking.

Enlighten me.

Haha well not everything. Just what was bugging me! But I really have no idea what the hell girls think about when it comes to guys... Or anything for that matter :eek:

Try pretending to be gay. Then they let you go to the bathroom with them and invite you to sleep overs and all kindsa ****. They will probably even try to "turn you straight". Never tried it myself but I bet it works. Let me know how it turns out.:rolleyes:

Back