Gladiatorial Punishment

Humchuckninny said:
Nice try.

Nice try?

I'm not the one wanting to implement gladiatorial battles for the sake of justice. If you want to support a type of punishment that would continue to send our nation's ethics and moral standards down the shitter, go ahead. Me? I'll support more civil actions.

Besides, one of your gladiators might get seriously hurt and have to live off of our tax dollar until he heals up enough to fight another day. Sounds like a waste of time and my money. ****in' ****tard.

Humchuckninny said:
I like your line of reasoning. When you grow some balls and some brains, come back with some real arguments, and maybe I'll consider replying to them.

Yep. Being against gladitoral tournaments for the sake of justice and human sacrifice and all that other **** shows a lack of brains. Bringing us back to the dark ages is such a smart idea.

To: Orleans - I didn't mean that as an insult. I repsect your intelligence, as you legitimately argue (even though this last one was on the harsh side, it's cool because I can see how I provoked it. Sorry bro, I didn't mean to, it was all in good fun).

However, "Komrade," you offer no line of reasoning. It's one thing to say "yeah that's a shitty idea" and another thing to say "yeah that's a shitty idea BECAUSE..." it wasn't being against it that showed a lack of brains - Orleans is against it and I think he's pretty smart. It was the idea that myself and others have already addressed the ideas you've brought up - so address THEM and introduce NEW arguments into the thread! :p

Back