Goodbye to Jason Jones

I looked for quite a while on Friday morning in Oregon and Washington states newspapers and found absolutely nothing.

This is just the kind of crap he would pull. He was always pretending to be something he wasn't- why should now be any different?

Paul McCartney he ain't.

You know what...either way..he or his family apparently want some privacy. Leave it be.
I don't know if I'd call it privacy to be honest. Why keep posting then to draw attention to yourselves. What's the big secret? Why delete Feckless off? I am totally done with this though. If Jason passed he knows some of us have prayed for him and that's all he needs to know.

He's alive and well guys. He comments on my posts all the time as well as his wife Erica. Though he has not been online recently. I would say for the past couple of weeks or so.

I figured that out after all the threats, and viruses that my computer recd all week after this post. Whatever, I have come to the conclusion that all men named Jason are lying Assholes!!!!!

That moron carried out a DDOS attack on the old GF site. Fukk him.

Hmmm, I remember that night. I was banning his new accounts every fifty seconds. Kept me hopping. If you look in the psych dictionary under chronic attention seeking behaviour, sixes pic is there.

Closed the site for hours. fukka.

I don't think Jason is dead. I think he just feels some people would act the same, no matter if he was alive or not. Of course that is just my feelings. lol