Google ur name !!!

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
google ur name and see what the net thinks of you...

here:

Sarah woodland
Sarah Woodland

Born: 1809, Somersetshire, England

Married Abt 1838, Somersetshire, England, to Thomas Hutchings

Died: Sept 2 1887, Newboro, Ontario

lol it was funny whe i did it it says my father was john woodland...its so scary cos my dads name is john woodland but not the one on the google search...so freaky.

the first thing I got was a report of a sports tournament, and apparently me and my 'partner' did very bad, with pics I got friggin nothing!

dammit! I just googled my name and found out that i won a cappuccino mini mixer at one promotion that i was participating LOL But no one told me and it's too late to take my price :(

Taylor MORRIS
7 FEB 1995 - ____
BIRTH: 7 FEB 1995
Father: Shane MORRIS
Mother: Nikki Elaine CROFT

ummm... i wasn't born in 1995, or in feb. my dad's name isn't shane and my moms name isn't Nikki, yeah... who ever did that site totally screwed up, geez!

40f0ce7753b2fa49bf74e5ed40f9b556.jpg

1964 was the year my mom was born! that just doesn't make sense, expectally since i'm not dead... wow someone ****ed that up :eek:

Im careful not to let my info be online because my family is getting smart about the internet....

so you can google, yahoo, netscape and even ask jeeves my name and you will get nothing :)

Lets see here.....Article about me in the Kasilof, Alaska news paper and a article about me in the Albany, Oregon newspaper. Both related to doing something in school. Also I found some of my posts on LPF and other forums.