Grand Opening of the New GenForo

DaMan

I am pleased to announce that I have purchased Off Topic Forum. I know the site has been neglected for a long time and I plan to change that. In the next few weeks I will be starting a posting contest and membership drive. Prizes will be listed in another announcement as soon as I get confirmation from the sponsors.

Once I get a few things fixed and add some new features I'll start up the contest. When I do I will email all the members.

Make sure to let the people you met as a member here know that Off Topic Forum is back and will not be neglected any longer.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Just wish you had let me keep my username. I lost all my posts. I gave you the log in so you could create your own admin account and thought I would get it back.

I look forward to the contest. I know I'm new, but, I hope to be an active contributor.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Just wish you had let me keep my username. I lost all my posts. I gave you the log in so you could create your own admin account and thought I would get it back.
I must have misunderstood you. I edited the account to add my details. After our emails I thought you were you not going to remain on the forum.

I must have misunderstood you. I edited the account to add my details. After our emails I thought you were you not going to remain on the forum.
No problem. Look forward to see what you do to get this place going again.

I didn't realize I had an account here. Did you import the other sites members?

Anyway I wish you luck. The other site sucked for the last few months.

Never mind. I did sign up here shortly after it first opened. My mind must be going.

Back