Grey Daze Live?

splitmyDNA

Firstly, I have NO idea whether this is the suitable place to put this thread. Mods please correct if im wrong, sorry!

Secondly, no idea whether this has come up already/is deemed fake/is old news, but on youtube i found this old live performance of Grey Daze - http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOyqawjtCF8

Enjoy, or if it's fake, sorry!

Fun! Ooh yay it's real, they sound pretty good must say. Don't know if anyone's seen this before, or uploaded it, if so, are there more?

Yeah this is real, saw it before
I know there are some mp3 live versions of a few songs including the down syndrome, but I don´t know were to find those
And as far for video´s, this is the only one (if i´m correct)

*Edit* There are some video's of the bucket of weenies show though where he sings Anything, Anything

yeh this came up a while ago, chesters sounds pretty good
a member of grey daze actually replied to the leak on lpfuse, i believe he was the one who put it online in the first place

jonathan (bass) of grey daze released the video to crewdy of forfeit the game and crewdy posted it but everyone ****ing stole the video and hosted it on their sites, and it really pissed jonathan off when he saw it on every fansite when it was supposed to be a FTG exclusive so we're not going to get more.

wait till the club tattoo 06 DVD gets released, holy **** thats awesome lol

jonathan (bass) of grey daze released the video to crewdy of forfeit the game and crewdy posted it but everyone ****ing stole the video and hosted it on their sites, and it really pissed jonathan off when he saw it on every fansite when it was supposed to be a FTG exclusive so we're not going to get more.

wait till the club tattoo 06 DVD gets released, holy **** thats awesome lol
and when will that day be;)

Back