Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Imortal Rivials

• *Other* (Reply to Thread with Title)

• Total voters
get a real tat!!!!!

no actually don't unless your sure :p

I'm gonna get a real tat and i have a good reason for it. It'll be a phoenix with its wings outstretched and under it, the words, "Rising from the Ashes."

That's so cool...and chaz's tat would be awesome!
I'm thinking about making flames up my wrists after my Ankh fades away....that'd be sweeeet

design it yourself hun, then its more personal and you wont see it on anyone else.
My brother is going to design it for me. He designed all of his tats and they are pure awesome. But the phienox and the saying is stuff that has to be in it. My brother will draw it out and make it more my own. :D:thumbsup:

A phoenix is a cool motive for a tattoo...it can look so great if made correctly

I'm thinking about getting a Koi or a Dragon...maybe even both in a combination
don't know yet

Woah, phoenix...very sweet...:)

Jeez...Koi...what's that?
Japanese Koi. It's like a big hude goldfish. There is a legend that if a Koi swims all the way upstream, it turns into a dragon.

Yah, a phoenix. I'm hoping that i'll save up enough to get it a few weeks after my 18th bday, it'll cost about $600

The Foxx is BACK!

Yeah, i'm back, yet again. Didn't realize how long it's been since i've been on here, but here i am back in action.

So. Whats been new with the Foxx you wonder? Well, i shall tell you!

I'm going to school now, to me a massage therapist...and maybe sell herbal salves on the side. I'm in my second month of the class and i have 7 more to go! Wish me lucks! I go to school from like 1pm-6pm my time, hence why i havent been on much. But, since i'm doing good in school, i figured i'd come back to all my LPF friends. I hope i've been missed...if not i just might dissapear into the darkness again.

Oh, other news, i'm engaged and planning on getting married next summer. All together now *awwww*. Lol. Yep, Foxx has finially found her match. His name is Marcus, and he's living with me and is taking the same class as i am, so we are planning on opening a spa type business.

Hope to talk to all my friends soon.

Love ya all!!!
Foxxy

Wow! Nice!! You got a....future husband!! Congrats!!!! Plan on having kids? And good luck with classes!!!!!

And I'm pretty sure if you don't me but I remember you of course! I think I know people more by their usernames.

Wow! Nice!! You got a....future husband!! Congrats!!!! Plan on having kids? And good luck with classes!!!!!

And I'm pretty sure if you don't me but I remember you of course! I think I know people more by their usernames.

I remember you. I remember a lot of people. Thanks for the congrats...and yes we plan on it, just not right away...and we also plan on moving to scotland :D:D

OMG that's awesome Foxxy! *cheers* At last some great news for this place, about time! And wow, I envy your plans for the business. As people grow more and more disillusioned with modern medicine natural therapies are on the increase, so stick with it I say, the sincerest best of luck!
Oh and of course we've missed you. Glad you're not dead as we feared, but quite the opposite. My how you've grown since the old tumultuous days with Andy etc.
*sigh*
All growned up too, you have. And got a good head on your shoulders, Hope you make us all proud someday my gurl, well, sounds like you're well on your way there. Glad to hear you're so happy and in love. Send Marcus our collective regards.
Take care!
*hugs*

OMG that's awesome Foxxy! *cheers* At last some great news for this place, about time! And wow, I envy your plans for the business. As people grow more and more disillusioned with modern medicine natural therapies are on the increase, so stick with it I say, the sincerest best of luck!
Oh and of course we've missed you. Glad you're not dead as we feared, but quite the opposite. My how you've grown since the old tumultuous days with Andy etc.
*sigh*
All growned up too, you have. And got a good head on your shoulders, Hope you make us all proud someday my gurl, well, sounds like you're well on your way there. Glad to hear you're so happy and in love. Send Marcus our collective regards.
Take care!
*hugs*

aww thanks a bunch my mummy. yeah, my andy times were horrible, and i'm so glad that my life is finally turning up. and the ironic thing is that i met marcus online!!! Imagine that! Yep, i'm taking control of my life, and gonna face life head on from now on. Gonna be happy. That's the plan

*hugs ya* i missed my lpf family. *clings*

Back