Grips

i got the spider ones and they are very comfortable.. and i do long races... mine are in twist set up..

http://www.immortalatv.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2873
large_2873_spider_slx_redblk-1.jpg

Attachments

• large_2873_spider_slx_red-blk.jpg
    large_2873_spider_slx_red-blk.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
You can't go wrong with Oury. I have the ODI lock on currently on my quad just for a change, and another change is coming soon. For the price, Oury is the way to go.

you really want the 120mm length tho. i got 120s with powermadds and there is literally no room left on my bars. had to put my pro design kill switch in between the bar clamps. looks neat and clean but hard to get at...

i run the cheap pro taper rockstar grips. $10 a piece, i usually go through a couple pairs a season, but they are comfortable, they just don't hold up that long.

I run spyder A3's on all my mountain bikes and both quads. Cheap, they last, and they're pillow style pads are comfy.

Stabilizer would be a good thing to have. OR, you could go to the doctor and have the surgery done so you have better blood flow and less loss of circulation. What about the front end of you quad? (yes, this isn't cheap ... but I think it would be a good investment if you are still stock) I love my front end. I still have the stock stem, bars, clamp etc but I have a long travel front end with Slicast A-arms and It makes a difference! I got them on Craigslist for a damn good deal. I do not have a stabilizer either.

I have stock suspension although brand new springs and shock when I bought it. It also has a Houser stem and the anti vibe stuff on it... Surgery is a 50 50 chance it will work.. Plus I dont have insurance.. theres a site online called Carpal Tunnel Institute which seems pretty promising.. I may buy there DVD....

Are the springs and valving set up for you or just straight up stock?
I can't remember his first name but I think his screen name is trxasuarus (he owns TBRD). He was building suspension on the side. Maybe give him a shout and see what he can do for you? It's sounds like fishing but I can only amagine any improvements to handling can only help your issue...

Yeah Brian over at TBRD... He doesnt do shocks anymore and yeah mine are stock.. As far as all the suspension... Im sure I dont have it tuned perfect.. But with my hands it doesnt matter, because they will go numb or hurt even if Im crawling in 1st gear... But on some days I can ride alot longer than others... This weekend i could only ride for a few minutes before they would hurt...It gets to the point I cant feel the grips or the throttle so I have to stop... but Thursday I rode for about 45 minutes before any discomfort.... I can pretty much tell if Im going to have a good or bad day with my hands when I wake up...If my hands arent stiff in the morning, Ill have a decent day... If they are still, well wont be riding much that day...

Back