Guitar Hero anyone?

Suicide King

[space for rent]
So I'll admit I'm a whore for Guitar Hero. And before anyone asks..YES i do indeed play REAL guitar.
So anyway, who plays it? I'm addicted to it, specially since I just bought number III last night. I can't beat the last boss on expert...it's seriously driving me insane. I'm about to bunch someone/something.

The songs are great this time around, better than the last two games. They sure did listen to what the people wanted (SLAYER!!). Best part is that only a few tracks are lame covers.

Now I must stop typing because my fingertips are on fire =D

Yeah its a fun game, of course got it on my Wii! But yeah I love the tracklisting (Disturbed lol fun!) Im not any pro so im at Easy as usual mixed with some Medium haha this is the first one ive actually played and owned, id usually just go to a friends house for the other 2.

So I'll admit I'm a whore for Guitar Hero. And before anyone asks..YES i do indeed play REAL guitar.
So anyway, who plays it? I'm addicted to it, specially since I just bought number III last night. I can't beat the last boss on expert...it's seriously driving me insane. I'm about to bunch someone/something.

The songs are great this time around, better than the last two games. They sure did listen to what the people wanted (SLAYER!!). Best part is that only a few tracks are lame covers.

Now I must stop typing because my fingertips are on fire =D

I would play it at a party or mates house, but no, I would never spend a cent on it, when I can play real guitar. Its like buying ringtones of music for your cellphone... its never as good as a music track.

I would play it at a party or mates house, but no, I would never spend a cent on it, when I can play real guitar. Its like buying ringtones of music for your cellphone... its never as good as a music track.

Get over yourself o_O I know plenty of people who play guitar but this is NOTHING and i do mean NOTHING like playing guitar it has very few similarities and at the end of the day is just a really involving gamming experiance that... once someone gets into, cant get out. (I have heard people say similar to what you just did & they soon baught the thing)

My mate is a pretty great guitar player, and I beat him everytime on GHII, and I can't play jack on a guitar.

I've only played number 2. Gunna get number 3 whenever I see it in a store soon. I've finished 2 on hard. Got a few that i can't beat on expert though. My fingers get confused lol.

Get over yourself o_O I know plenty of people who play guitar but this is NOTHING and i do mean NOTHING like playing guitar it has very few similarities and at the end of the day is just a really involving gamming experiance that... once someone gets into, cant get out. (I have heard people say similar to what you just did & they soon baught the thing)
LOL i am over myself, I just cant be bothered with it. And plus im not much a fan of consoles...but whatever.

Back