Gusset Kit

zachs89

I'm planning on getting new plastics and my frame powder coated this fall/winter.Ive also thought about a gusset kit just for the heck of it.What kits are the better ones and your guys opinions on them?

I'm planning on getting new plastics and my frame powder coated this fall/winter.Ive also thought about a gusset kit just for the heck of it.What kits are the better ones and your guys opinions on them?

I'm using a LSr gusset kit. I've only ridden the quad a race and a some practice laps. I've cased a 30ft double and a little bit smaller one that shot me up a little higher and so far no cracks in the frame. We'll see what it looks like after the year is up. The way my year is going, hopefully the whole quad even makes it lol.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure six5design has came out with one as well. He makes very quality parts. I am running his swing arm and linkage and I am loving it. If he would of came out with all his stuff before I bought my LSr stuff I would be running all six5design.

Alright thanks I'm gonna powder coat it and figured might as well throw a gusset kit on it.Ill check both of em out.

Ive also heard of others using bare performance too.

IDK I dont run one, I doubt I would ever need it as I dont do large jumps.

Yeah I don't jump as much as I used to but we have some huge free ridding jumps on old strip mines that we hit every now and then. I figured I'd throw one on it.

I'm using the 65 Design kit and it seems pretty solid.. I don't have much to compare it to as its my first kit I've installed.. Seems legit. There's some tacking and bending involved in the installation process to make them lay flat but they fit really nice after and look clean

LSR and teixeiratech get my vote because they wrap the rear upper frame rail welds. not a fan of the bare and others that put that bulky piece under the rail as it makes the frame too ridged there and all the stress transfers to outside the big gusset and will crack there instead.

Well...I may just go with the Lsr one then.I never hear complaints about any of their products either.

Back