'Hacking Chester' - Full, in-depth story from "Wired"

that's a massively huge article, dang. that thing details it all. wow.

LOL @ them mentioning a backstage pic from Club Tattoo, I think I've got that pic somewhere from where she sent it to me last year. she said she met him backstage and took a pic...but WOW at that time I had no idea that stuff was going on.

CRAZY.

well that was some ****ed up fan but it goes to show that no one is safe when using the internet and also shows what people are able to do to **** up someones life this **** is scary

well that was some ****ed up fan but it goes to show that no one is safe when using the internet and also shows what people are able to do to **** up someones life this **** is scary
I agree, ****ing hell that was unbelievable :no: I really feel sorry for Chester and his family going through all that :( That would be scary as hell! :eek:

that's crazy. insane. she should be slapped in the forehead for doing that. I hate stalkers (lol)

I've had someone try to change my password on my online account for my phone before. I got a text saying "Select Go To To Confirm Password Change" or something like that. It's happened like 3 times in the last two months, but it's nothing. I just keep deleting the message. all my passwords for everything are different and just random.

Like one for an account I deleted months ago was xtntsrobaceookfyi... just random letters and numbers and I never reuse passwords.

but that lady is CRAZY. I think thats taking it too far. Even is she was just "bored" that's like... its disturbing.

that's crazy. insane. she should be slapped in the forehead for doing that. I hate stalkers (lol)

I've had someone try to change my password on my online account for my phone before. I got a text saying "Select Go To To Confirm Password Change" or something like that. It's happened like 3 times in the last two months, but it's nothing. I just keep deleting the message. all my passwords for everything are different and just random.

Like one for an account I deleted months ago was xtntsrobaceookfyi... just random letters and numbers and I never reuse passwords.

but that lady is CRAZY. I think thats taking it too far. Even is she was just "bored" that's like... its disturbing.
Yeah It's very disturbing, and taking it way to far... just because she was "bored"? She has problems! :eek:

Wow...upon reading that, it actually made me feel physically ill. What kind of ****ed up person does such a thing? I'm sorry, but you can't really consider yourself a fan if you do **** like that. To me, that's not being a fan. I feel really, really bad for Chester and his family. I can't even begin to imagine how they must feel. There are some really sick people in this world. If I had a say in it, I would've thrown her ass in jail for life with no access to any electronic devices.

Wow...upon reading that, it actually made me feel physically ill. What kind of ****ed up person does such a thing? I'm sorry, but you can't really consider yourself a fan if you do **** like that. To me, that's not being a fan. I feel really, really bad for Chester and his family. I can't even begin to imagine how they must feel. There are some really sick people in this world. If I had a say in it, I would've thrown her ass in jail for life with no access to any electronic devices.
I agree... :yes: Because yeah you are right, there's heaps of ****ed up people in the world, remember that obsessed fan who wanted to kill "Hilary Duff" unless he got what he wanted from her... Imagen how she would of felt, considering she isn't as old as Chester. But like I said I feel sorry for Chester and his family. :(

There is some messed up **** in this world, and here is a fine example. I mean the woman didn't even try to deny it(probably because she knew they had her) but still its insane!

Yeah, I mean, it really sucks when you think about it that someone can **** up someone else's life to the point of (at least) a year long period of extreme paranoia and stress just because they're "bored". Who the **** would want to do that and enjoy it? I'd feel so guilty I'd wanna rip my hair out.