Hahahahahaahaha!!!!

Mike_is_mine

OMFG!!! on my friend's computer we were listening to music and then I decided we should listen to linkin park...(her speakers make everything really... erm... dicky) and chester sounded like a girl... and mike sounded like a 10 year old kid rapping!!! it was so funneh... chester screaming sounded funnyer :p

Mike_is_mine said:
OMFG!!! on my friend's computer we were listening to music and then I decided we should listen to linkin park...(her speakers make everything really... erm... dicky) and chester sounded like a girl... and mike sounded like a 10 year old kid rapping!!! it was so funneh... chester screaming sounded funnyer :p

it's not your friend's speakers....the audio on the comp is messed up (i had that same prob on my compy, that's how i know)...you need someone to bring the speed on the audio down....with me, my audio was playing songs 3x the speed they're supposed to(so bth made chester sound like a fricken chipmunk), so when we went to fix my audio, we needed to bring the speed down 3x....hope this helps!!!!

lpevanstaind said:
it's not your friend's speakers....the audio on the comp is messed up (i had that same prob on my compy, that's how i know)...you need someone to bring the speed on the audio down....with me, my audio was playing songs 3x the speed they're supposed to(so bth made chester sound like a fricken chipmunk), so when we went to fix my audio, we needed to bring the speed down 3x....hope this helps!!!!

If Chester sounded like a chipmunk in Breaking the Habit, i wonder what he would have sounded like in Faint. Damn!!!!!!!! I dont want to imagine the horror of not hearing Chester's voice the way it is supposed to be heard.

*shakes head in denial*

I have the same poster. It's hanging on the wall behind my bed. I really need to get some more posters like that. The one I have is the only rock music poster that I have. I wanna get at least one Incubus poster, several more Linkin Park posters, a few Korn posters, and some Papa Roach and Godsmack posters. Then I want a bunch of chopper motorcycle posters. Anyways................sorry, I started thinking about how awesome my room would look with all of that on the walls. Ok, I'll shut up for now.

*puts hand over mouth to keep from talking*

i know what you mean...i wanna get an evanescence poster for my wall that i saw @ hot topic....it's the one where amy lee is curtseying and she's wearing a really cool dress....

Back