Hahn206 + Chester_Chaz00 Sig Requests

Hey LP186

yea i can totally go crazy wit this but im jus wonderin do u want any pics or jus a background and that and also wat u want, a pic background a paint 1 like mine..??

and thanks for letting me have a chance

hey guys jus to say that im on Easter break now so i get the next 3 days off so ill be able to do alot so if you request ull prob have it done by the end of that day..

Ok Chester_Chaz00 I have a tougher new sig for ya. Here I go

Ok, on the left side, I want like a Somewhere I Belong type thing like you did with my sig. Ill post the pic of Mike I want for it. I also want a vid of Somewhere I Belong on Mikes verse, not the chorus. Make sure by Mike you put "Somewhere I Belong" Make it like blueish

In the Middle, I want my name of course and like a line and between that line I want it to say "V.S."

On the left, Ill get you a pic of Chester from "Faint". Make it brownish and say "Faint" and have like the end of the music video "Faint" for the vid.

I know this might take a while but take a try at it. Ill post the pics in a few minutes or so.

I got a request!

I'm not going to be using it here though, on another message board.

Info:

Video: Crawling

Part: When Chester & the girl see each other, when Chester sings what i have below as my text. Try to have the part of the video matching with all my text if its possible.

Text: "Against my will i stand beside my own reflection, it's haunting how i can seem to find myself again..."

include "..."

can you have Adam in one of the corners

&

if you want credit put your name in there somewhere.

Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/TheHardyBoyz/chester214.jpg

Colour: Anything dark, i like having dark colours, like blue for an example.

Sorry for asking a lot.

If you can make this that'd be great!

Thanks!

Edit: Try to have the sig like my current sig please.

Back