Hamas has won Palestine elections!!

quarky

FFS what are these people thinking, lets elect terrorists to run the country!

I wonder is Hamas has worked it out yet, but if they still sponsor suicied bombers to attack israel it will be a state sanctioned attack and there for an act of war.

The Palestinian people didn't just damage the peace process, they ****ed it, by electing one of the more fanatical near sighted and intollerant religious parties in the world to power.

NICE ONE!!!!! :mad:

quarky said:
Naive?
god damn you're a moron

Where in the **** do you get the nerve? Crawl back between the fat, hairy thighs of that miserable bitch that brought you screaming into this world.

On this site, you refer to me as Mr. Moron not Moron. Got it? **** off.

RoyalOrleans said:
Where in the **** do you get the nerve? Crawl back between the fat, hairy thighs of that miserable bitch that brought you screaming into this world.

On this site, you refer to me as Mr. Moron not Moron. Got it? **** off.

Can't she is dead :p
Mr Moron

:D

lol I hope not
He started it by calling me "naive"
I thought moron was apt, oh sorry I forgot Mr. Moron
ROFL :D

builder said:
Call him a pompous recidivist rightard ****.

I take exception to that remark, builder.

I take exception, but I don't deny it.

One of these days, builder, you and I are going to meet. We'll laugh, we'll hit some pubs, drink a shitload of beer, and then we'll have a dual with starwheel flintlock one-shot pistols...

All micks must ****ing hang.

quarky said:
lol I hope not
He started it by calling me "naive"
I thought moron was apt, oh sorry I forgot Mr. Moron
ROFL :D

Yes, but I also called you "friend". A rare merit from a guy that eats his eggs with a bayonet and shits Tiffany cuff links.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yes, but I also called you "friend". A rare merit from a guy that eats his eggs with a bayonet and shits Tiffany cuff links.

lol Sorry must be an australia thing, friend in a sentence turns it into an insult, my bad :p

quarky said:
lol Sorry must be an australia thing, friend in a sentence turns it into an insult, my bad :p

I'll be perfectly blunt with you, quarky. I open lipped kissed a dog once... I ain't proud of it, but I was drunk and she was begging for it.

Topic derailed.

RoyalOrleans said:
I take exception to that remark, builder.

I take exception, but I don't deny it.

One of these days, builder, you and I are going to meet. We'll laugh, we'll hit some pubs, drink a shitload of beer, and then we'll have a dual with starwheel flintlock one-shot pistols...

All micks must ****ing hang.

What??? No ****ing rep???

What the **** does an Aussie have to do around here to get some ****ing rep?:cool:

builder said:
In your dreams, mother****er.

Actually, I've tried giving you REP on a few other topics. However, the powers-that-be won't allow me to give you more REP until I spread some around. It sucks, because lately nobody has been more deserving of REP.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now, will you blow me?

RoyalOrleans said:
Actually, I've tried giving you REP on a few other topics. However, the powers-that-be won't allow me to give you more REP until I spread some around. It sucks, because lately nobody has been more deserving of REP.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now, will you blow me?

Just give every other ****er bad rep, and it'll come up again.

Meanwhile, if you want your dick sucked, I'll send around Maisy and Daisy.

Ask them to take their teeth out first. ;)

builder said:
Just give every other ****er bad rep, and it'll come up again.

Meanwhile, if you want your dick sucked, I'll send around Maisy and Daisy.

Ask them to take their teeth out first. ;)

Yes! Score!

has anyone noticed that the Americans and Austrailian tend to be the most 'hot-headed' here?

Imagine if we could somehow harness that fury together and BEAT THE ****ING PISS out of some ****ing country that is pissing us BOTH off!

That would be ****ing kewl

On my own note... Might be nice to meet up with some Aussie Jack-Boots and some of my Brethren and pummel some ****s for breaking everything we make... ****, I'd sing quanza songs for a month if I thought it would help!

Back