Happy Birthday HAMza !!

GF Admin said:
Happy birthday Hamza ....
Thats low RO
happy Birthday Hamza

Way to squeeze one in there. I'll pretend I didn't see that and we can ****ing live happily ****ing ever ****ing after.

Jhony5 said:
WTF is goatse?

You say that like I should know. I want to know. Please teach me of the one you call "goatse".

I would like to know also. I guess were out of the loop or something Jhony.

... Goatsie is that pic that you cringed when you saw... the one that is in Phreak's link... Go, click it... look at it again... Go ahead... incase you forgot...

RoyalOrleans said:
Jesus ****ing Christ... it's like running a kindergarten in here. You're as bad as those trolling shitheels eddo and sixes.

Stay on topic.

-
--
-
--
-

How was your birthday, Hamza? Get the AK-47 you wanted?

I think it was a truck bomb he wanted. Or was it Anthrax spores? Anyways...here's some fireworks for his birthday bash

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is quite the surpise!!

Thanks guys!!! I had a busy weekend!

Yesterday was great!! I went down to New York by plane and my parents spent a bunch of money on me it was great!!

I also had a dream that I was forcefed Pork Baby Back Ribs by all the GF Members.

Oh and R.O. I got a Deagle, I was hoping for some C4, maybe an AK to renew last years gifts :D.

phreakwars said:
Yet another year has gone by... time for you to blow up...oops.. I mean... blow out:rolleyes: some more candles !!

هبّي بيرثدي !!

And now for the PRESENT I give all my closest friends.

Thanks Phreak.

Appreciate it!! :)

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
THIS IS GOATSE
How in the hell can you put a name on sick **** like that. Talk about a gluten for punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
One would assume that actions such as depicted in that picture are what creates the NEED for BUTT PLUGS !!!

The human body is amazing but after having stretched one's ass hole out that much for your own personal fun and a few parties and such, I would think it might not go back into shape so easily...

Lethalfind said:
One would assume that actions such as depicted in that picture are what creates the NEED for BUTT PLUGS !!!

The human body is amazing but after having stretched one's ass hole out that much for your own personal fun and a few parties and such, I would think it might not go back into shape so easily...

Now that we're done hijacking this thread (and can get back on topic), let's engage in all goatse-related discussions here

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can see that guys nose hairs! I once thought of myself as a pretty sick and twisted individual, I have hereby been removed from that category and placed ever so gently into the realm of "What the **** is that guy thinking?" I bey when he shits you cant tell which direction it went.

Oh, ya, Happy belated birthday, Hamza.

Your attention is required at D&R. One hottie Aussie Muslim gal has just joined up. Calls herself Matilda.

;)

builder said:
Oh, ya, Happy belated birthday, Hamza.

Your attention is required at D&R. One hottie Aussie Muslim gal has just joined up. Calls herself Matilda.

;)

Hottie?

I'M THERE!!

Back