Happy Birthday!

snafu

Happy birthday to atlantic! She is an aswome person and I hope she has a fantastic day!

Attachments

• 37617c1e3d60cf80a0ad86767509c89f.jpg
    37617c1e3d60cf80a0ad86767509c89f.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
It was alright. I kicked back most of the day.. was gonna get trashed, maybe even try some of that legal Ecstasy (salvia or something like that it's called) and report the findings to TJ so he could judge me, but couldn't because I had to work last night and I wouldn't know where to get the salvia stuff anyway. So I settled for taking the kids to Dairy Queen instead. I like quite birthdays better anyway.

Birthdays are droll. A reminder of our use-by-date.

Bah, humbug. Happy birthday people. :thumbsup:

Lol @ Phreak :) I didn't do much, just curled up in a sleeping bag in my living room with my little boy eatting chinese food & watching Everybody hates Chris - lol. Prob take him canoeing today.

Lol @ Phreak :) I didn't do much, just curled up in a sleeping bag in my living room with my little boy eatting chinese food & watching Everybody hates Chris - lol. Prob take him canoeing today.
Yeah, well, I figure if I don't live each day with a bit of sarcasm, then I'm not living at all. Birthday's should be outlawed. If I need a reminder about how old I am, I count the number of grays in my hair then subtract the ones I have earned, the remainder is my TRUE age.

The date, just a technicality.

So anyways, a belated happy birthday to you too atlantic.

Back