has anyone met famous people (movies,singers,tvshow artists, vjs, anyone famous )

uhhhmmmm not really. do bands count? chester & rob last month, the used, chevelle, my chemical romance, hoobastank, papa roach, ashlee simpson (ugh, i dont like her i swear), benji madden. the dad from 7th heaven lol. the girl from the old tv show 'So Weird'. right now im working on korn, marilyn manson, linkin park, puddle of mud, the killers, franz ferdinand, and red hot chili peppers,

eh i dont like bothering people for autographs. im to shy to act like a fan so i act like a crazy "normal" person, whatever that means, and mingle (i love that word)

i swear, i saw shania twain somewhere..so freaky
my brother met the backstreet boys(he doesnt like them) and he got one of their autographs, my sister went clubbing with The Libertines (damn her..) and she met alot of other rock stars
and
woah, jomama met alot of people!

FadedBlue said:
i swear, i saw shania twain somewhere..so freaky
my brother met the backstreet boys(he doesnt like them) and he got one of their autographs, my sister went clubbing with The Libertines (damn her..) and she met alot of other rock stars
and
woah, jomama met alot of people!

lol

I met Mick Foley. I alsp called Paris Hilton's cell phone once, but she didn't answer. My friend's dad knows the Hilton family pretty well.

And this should be in General. Don't you people read STICKIES!!!???

Back