has anyone met famous people (movies,singers,tvshow artists, vjs, anyone famous )

I haven't met anyone really famous but I met some famous Clemson people. My preschool teacher is the President of Clemson and my friend's mom is the Vice President of Clemson. And another one of my friends dad played football there and I think went on to the pros or something but anyway he's got his name in Death Valley-Jeff Davis.

you guys are so lucky you've met so many famous people!!

sorry sucide king.

i will read the stickies next time! (fooling)

hey man u guys r lucky i have not met anyone at all.

Well...hmm...thinks....i ate lunch with Sonny from P.O.D., and got pictures.... I meet the guy from Petra.....****...i know theres more... I cought Dereck from Sum 41's bottle, and I touched the guy from Hazen ST. And if concerts count...I saw Linkin Park, Korn, The Used, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Hazen ST, Lola Ray, 311, Petra, P.O.D.,and...thats about it!

jomama10691 said:
uhhhmmmm not really. do bands count? chester & rob last month, the used, chevelle, my chemical romance, hoobastank, papa roach, ashlee simpson (ugh, i dont like her i swear), benji madden. the dad from 7th heaven lol. the girl from the old tv show 'So Weird'. right now im working on korn, marilyn manson, linkin park, puddle of mud, the killers, franz ferdinand, and red hot chili peppers,
wow u are so lucky :eek:

i havent met anyone real big..i met this band Downhere, there a really good Christian band, all of them are sweethearts.Also i saw Stephen Curtis Chaptman at the mall, and talked to Charlie Hall (nother christan signer from passion) I met the lead singer of snaps (I GOT THE POWER!!!) She was judging this singing contest i was in, i sang Imaginary {Evanescence}, My Immortal {Evanescence}, and Fallen {Sarah McGlauchlin}, I ended up winning and she came up to me afterwords and said that i sounded soo beautiful and that she was a big evanescence fan. that was pretty cool. I also got Shaun Morgan from Seether autograph, i dodnt meet him, my friend Justin did but he got it for me cause. i love shaun. I plan on meeting all of Evanescence and Linkin Park....oh yea

i walked right passed the lead singer of Collective Soul. me and my family were in Nashville, TN. Then I went into their recording studio and saw the rest of the band members. my sisters in the process of recording some songs and we were getting a tour of Quad Studios, tho she wasn't recording there.

hey guys umm i met lp last summer in san antino
i met avril lavigne and she gave me her ring in new york
and i also met the Wayans brothers there were FUNNY n it was also in new york last summer n i met will smith n hugged him he was way taller than me

I met My Chemical Romance at the Wow Tower Records Good Guys store thing the day after they performed with korn and the used and magna-fi. They were so nice especially Gerard and Frank. Gerard was on the end of the table where they were sitting at and i bent down next to him and took a picture and he had the cutest smile. Then Gerard said that Frank was outside smoking and to go out there to meet him. Frank was wearing a hoodie jacket with the hood on and when i took a picture with him he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I love Gerard and Frank, but not as much as Chester. I also met D-12 at the mirage and so did my friend whose username is 07faint07. They were so nice to us and we got their autographs. But Frank and Gerard are two of the hottest people in the world. ;)

i have met, project 86, um pillar..i dont really know who they are i went to go see them in conert with my friend, um linkin park, godsmack before they got big, the guitarist form montrose, rob at pr:04, ketty king, nickleback befor they got big, some guy from flaw,stephen from taproot, falling up, locals, um...thats it i think...yeah thats it, i really want to met clapton, tool, nin and lp again

Back