Hating The Fat Lifestyle

SKANMAN

I am an Idiot
Many People Here May Be Haters Of The Fat Lifestyle. This Is No Antagonizing That I'm Doing,i'm Just Wondering. Yeah So I Like My Food High Calorie,i Like Snack Cakes Like Twinkies, And I Worship The Fatman From Manchester, Which Is A Whole Other Story. I Swear This Morning I Had Bacon, Cooked Very Rare, Smothered With Mayonnaise And Gravy On A Buttered Roll. So If Your A Hater, Let Me Know Because I'm Going To Document All Hate. Be Warned I Have An Important Iowa Contact. Anyway, Haters Of The Fat Lifestyle Piss Me Off, Like Any Shithead Knows.

SKANMAN said:
Many People Here May Be Haters Of The Fat Lifestyle. This Is No Antagonizing That I'm Doing,i'm Just Wondering. Yeah So I Like My Food High Calorie,i Like Snack Cakes Like Twinkies, And I Worship The Fatman From Manchester, Which Is A Whole Other Story. I Swear This Morning I Had Bacon, Cooked Very Rare, Smothered With Mayonnaise And Gravy On A Buttered Roll. So If Your A Hater, Let Me Know Because I'm Going To Document All Hate. Be Warned I Have An Important Iowa Contact. Anyway, Haters Of The Fat Lifestyle Piss Me Off, Like Any Shithead Knows.

we don't hate fat people, if that was true we'd all hate phreak... oh.. wait..

(i'm joking!)

we don't hate fat people, we hate fat people who do everything you described, AND complain about being fat (OR COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING CALLED FAT/MADE FUN OF, THAT'S YOU BUDDY) , if you wanna kill yourself, cool, just don't bitch about it to us.

I prefer to put my hate towards a more deserving people:

Like those that capitalize the first letter of every word they type...

eddo said:
I prefer to put my hate towards a more deserving people:

Like those that capitalize the first letter of every word they type...

holy, ****, you're right, fatty did do that. must be his butter fingers slipping over to the shift button ;)

SKANMAN said:
I Swear This Morning I Had Bacon, Cooked Very Rare, Smothered With Mayonnaise And Gravy On A Buttered Roll.

I didn't know bacon could be eaten any way other than fried hard until crispy. Rare pork cannot be good for you.

Crisco Is Great Stuff, I **** You Not. Any Shithead Knows This.who Says Raw Bacon Is Bad For You?thats A Bunch Of Bullshit Propaganda Spread By Arabs And Jews,those Crazy ****ers Refuse To Eat Pork.let Me Tell You,i've Had An Epiphany Eating Pork, The Grease Dribbles On Each Slice. Oh Back To Crisco, Do You Know If You Mix It With Sugar Its Instant Icing?you Can Smear It On Your Twinkies. Crisco Is Also Good For Anal,ilearned That In The Joint.

SKANMAN said:
Crisco Is Great Stuff, I **** You Not. Any Shithead Knows This.who Says Raw Bacon Is Bad For You?thats A Bunch Of Bullshit Propaganda Spread By Arabs And Jews,those Crazy ****ers Refuse To Eat Pork.let Me Tell You,i've Had An Epiphany Eating Pork, The Grease Dribbles On Each Slice. Oh Back To Crisco, Do You Know If You Mix It With Sugar Its Instant Icing?you Can Smear It On Your Twinkies. Crisco Is Also Good For Anal,ilearned That In The Joint.

now, did a mod do that...... or are you just that ****ed up?

I am having a smothering spell here. When I laugh really hard I snort. It tends to make the b/f look for an escape route when I do that in public, especially in ritzy resteraunts.

rockyroad said:
I am having a smothering spell here. When I laugh really hard I snort. It tends to make the b/f look for an escape route when I do that in public, especially in ritzy resteraunts.

When you giggle you leak piss.

SKANMAN said:

Is this ****ing whale-talk for arousing a mate? ****ing wailing whale jargon anglicized.

Raw bacon = triconosis, pardon the obvious mispelling there.

If you don't cook pork long enough, the bug that lives inside pigs can take up residence in your body, similar to a tape worm, however it can cause alot worse trouble then a plain old tape worm, it can cause absesses where the bug burrows in, like in your lungs or in your brain...its truly disgusting.

Do a little reading about it and you probably won't be able to eat pork afterward.