a place for my head
my december
don't stay
lying from you
faint
numb

(chester marry me!!)

ChesterSings said:
i want like a 10dics set with all their songs.. cause every song was the best hit lol

In all fairness there cd's arent that long and all (with unique tracks only) can fit on 2/3 discs.

:thumbsup:

I think if LP made a best of LP CD it would feature mainly all the videos their songs have had most likely. But these are the songs I would want on there that are not videos of LP.....

Dont Stay
A place for my head
Hit the Floor
With you
Session

Umm you would think that the songs they put on a cd like "the greatest hits" or "The Best of..." CD's would be the ones that were most popular right. Like the ones that got awards and Hit the Charts and Played on the Radio alot.

Those would Probably Be:
My December
Faint
Crawling
In The End
Numb
One Step Closer
Breaking The Habit
Papercut
Somewhere I Blong
From The Inside
Lying From You

Because thats what they mean by Greatest hits right? But anywho I guess I would want all there songs on the greatest Hits CD because in my little twisted Head all their songs all just amazing, besides I would love to have a CD with all thier songs on it.

greatest hits..

i would love to see My December, High Voltage and In the End on a greatest hits CD but i think that they should also incude a DVD with LP's greatest moments..a DVD with heaps of Mike footage!! lol

1. in the end
2. breakin the habit
3. one step closer
4. faint
5. crawlin
6. numb
7. points of authority
8, somewhere i belong
9. papercut
10. withyou
11.From the Inside
12. A place for my head
13 Runaway

Bonus Songs:

14. My December
15. High Voltage Remix
16. Wish

omg I love them all, if I had to choose it would be...

1. Breaking The Habit
2. Numb
3. Crawling
4. In The End
5. From The Inside
6. Somewhere I Belong
7. Runaway
8. One Step Closer
9. Pushing Me Away
10. Points Of Authority OR Papercut (can't decide!)

Back