Hawtest LpF Chick!CONTEST LADYS READ!

Who is the hawtes? everyone vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
azemkamikaze03 said:
Well itotf since u decided to put mee in the polls which u knew not to do. I decided that you have made the top 5 hawt chicks. You will be running for the number one spot. you are the twist that my change the lpf decision. You are 1 of the five.

That was my disicion.... lol

azemkamikaze03 said:
Well itotf since u decided to put mee in the polls which u knew not to do. I decided that you have made the top 5 hawt chicks. You will be running for the number one spot. you are the twist that my change the lpf decision. You are 1 of the five.

That was me... lol I put u in there....lol and Vero backed me up...lol

azemkamikaze03 said:
Damn you are confusing still.

azemkamikaze03 said:

I'm gunna ****ing wringe your neck dry. :mad:

I'm really really really pissed off at you Azem. I had nothing to do with you being on that list..All i did was put your name up there
when i say you made the list i mean you got onto the final 5

ok im going to be nice and remove you ImTheOneThatFalls

For thoes of you who dont seem to grasp the sistuation. This is what is happening. ss1 is not the official winner. I am goin to set up a top 5. The ppl who rank good in this poll will grasp that top five. If you have voted for the last choice cb7 and lpGirl you vote will automatically count for LPgirl if u dont post ur choice between cb7 and lpgirl. So you better hurry. Bye sunday we will have a winner.

azemkamikaze03 said:
ok im going to be nice and remove you ImTheOneThatFalls

For thoes of you who dont seem to grasp the sistuation. This is what is happening. ss1 is not the official winner. I am goin to set up a top 5. The ppl who rank good in this poll will grasp that top five. If you have voted for the last choice cb7 and lpGirl you vote will automatically count for LPgirl if u dont post ur choice between cb7 and lpgirl. So you better hurry. Bye sunday we will have a winner.
Why is it automatically for lpgirl? It should be automatically not counted if they don't specify.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Why is it automatically for lpgirl? It should be automatically not counted if they don't specify.
becuase she was more perferred for this than cb7. cb7 just barely made it. So i will just make it for lp girl and detuct half of her points

azemkamikaze03 said:
becuase she was more perferred for this than cb7. cb7 just barely made it. So i will just make it for lp girl and detuct half of her points

ooo...that make me feel really good....Thanks!...man if it was that close, why didnt u just keep me out?.... man o man... i knew someting was gunna go like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back