Hawtest LpF Chick!CONTEST LADYS READ!

Who is the hawtes? everyone vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4everLP_Shinoda said:
All the girls in this thread are really pretty!!!!The only ugly person who posted the pic in here is me;).
heheh anyways.,what does your sig says MSG???I dunoo chinese:p

YOU ARE SO NOT UGLY...i think you skipped over my pics there VERO! hahaha

well this is the only pic i liked of me, and it didnt put it with my other pics... hmph..lol...

Attachments

• Brit.jpg
    Brit.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 85
jomama10691 said:
*New york accent* gorgeous!
the only other one i have of me, my eye is deformed...****ing mascara....never trusting her to do my makeup again! agh i hate this picture *hides*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/jomama10691/arg.jpg

(its too big to upload)

*puts on Aussie accient* She's A beauty MATE.. (tee hee i like aussie accients.. i wish i had one..hehehe)

lol NONE of you people are ugly!!! All of you are pretty! :D Anywho,Once again Good Luck to all of you! :thumbsup:

Oh..lol Vero my sig says Don't feed me(Japanese writing thing) and lots of other stuff :p

Ok i have made a final decision on the top 10..none of my associates no that i made this desicion but i used their votes and mine to decide the top ten....there was however a Tie for number ten. Theirfore wen i set up the poll and u pick pick number 10 as a choice. u must pik them then Post ur person u picked

shikarowata? you mean shirikawa otori? i don't think i spelled it right, but at least be.. close lawl. i'll vote later, when i have a chance to think.. had a rough day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back