He broke the law. He deserves to be in jail?

If TJ had his way. American workers would be paid in sweat shop wages even lower then China pays. It would lower the cost to consumers, doesn't matter if the workers can't pay the bills, afford a higher education, etc... as long as the company gets a bigger cut for itself and it's share holders, that's all that counts.

See why we should put TJ's type of candidates back in office? They wouldn't stand for this "workers rights" bullshit.

If TJ had his way. American workers would be paid in sweat shop wages even lower then China pays. It would lower the cost to consumers, doesn't matter if the workers can't pay the bills, afford a higher education, etc... as long as the company gets a bigger cut for itself and it's share holders, that's all that counts.

See why we should put TJ's type of candidates back in office? They wouldn't stand for this "workers rights" bullshit.

Exactly! It's better to rely on statists to run things like they should for the workers...

View attachment 2956

Oh wait. The working and pay conditions in China is a RESULT of the Progressive Statists. Ooops!

"Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." ~ Karl Marx

Attachments

• 774f1aff9d5c3ab573eee2f1a5f64b3f.jpg
    774f1aff9d5c3ab573eee2f1a5f64b3f.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6

Tell me something Bender, how does a worker have "workers rights" if they are not working?

We need jobs first, and the Unions and Government regulations ran those jobs off, now you get to sit around and cry about how unfair it was those companies voted with their feet against the unfair treatment.

You did see the report I posted that showd most Union workers now work for the Government right? Where did all those jobs go? Why is it you can't see how this is a case of killing the goose that lays the golden eggs?

Don't get me wrong, Unions played a very important role in America's past, workers did need protections from hostile companies and those who ran the companies in a few instances. But the Unions felt their power, that power went to their heads and they transformed into a monster that could not be killed or reasoned with. The Unions found politics and purchased a few politicians like Obama today who has given them more gifts for their support than any American has ever got before as political payback.

Bender, I see you still refuse to admit "WHY" Obama gave the Unions that sweetheart deal to exempt them from new taxes all other Americans are subject to, can you let yourself admit why?

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:10 AM) I assume eddo that you um....gave a donation.... due to your saving yourself and all that.....lol

I'm okay with a hug, but Builder has to wash first, his coprophilia leaves a bad odor....

Because Builder would never waste a good dump when he can play with it instead, lol

You know Builder, even in Australia, there is treatments for your coprophilia

I bet you like it becuase you get really good turds to play with after eating it right Builder?

Has emkay joined you in that game?

Emaky seems like the coprophilia type too come to think of it.

Not a joke Builder, you have a serious problem that needs proper medical treatment

See how it has infected emkay?

Now even she is stuck on this infatuation.

You guys are messed up.

Why not try to be more normal?

coprophilia is nothign to joke about you two, why can't you take your problem seriously?

Joking it off will not make it go away.

So Builder, do you find playing with animal turds better than human waste?

How exactly does one advertise for partners of coprophilia while traveling?

Do you practice your coprophilia while you sleepwalk as well?

Is your gay lover into coprophilia or do you practice that outside your relationship?

Be careful with emkay, you won't be the first to get a gift that keeps on giving, lol.

Better to stay with your usual men and not be so desperate you need to be with someone like emkay.

So do you do the foot tapping think in bathrooms too Builder?

Or do you guys who love coprophilia have your own special signal?

Maybe a skid mark piece of paper tossed under the divider or something Builder?

Are there parts of your gay bars devoted to those who love coprophilia?

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:32 AM) Well Builder, time for me to go make some money, have fun and remember, wash your hands before eating, feces is not considered an acceptable spice for food.

Tell me something Bender, how does a worker have "workers rights" if they are not working?

Easy. Progressives believe in FDR's second bill of rights...

In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all—regardless of station, race, or creed.

Among these are:

The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation;

The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;

The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;

The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;

The right of every family to a decent home;

The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;

The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;

The right to a good education.

All of these rights spell security. And after this war is won we must be prepared to move forward, in the implementation of these rights, to new goals of human happiness and well-being.

For unless there is security here at home there cannot be lasting peace in the world.

Cradle to the grave, government providing for you, making your decisions for you, equally low standard of living for all (well, not all. The ruling class of elites will live privileged lives).

“Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither” -Benjamin Franklin

Easy. Progressives believe in FDR's second bill of rights...

And another question Bender is too scared to reply to.

I get a kick out of it actually, Progressives have such controlled and fixated minds I bet their subconscious mind actually edits out things like my hard questions and they don't even have to suffer through the idea of how to lie in response to these kinds of questions, they just keep going like the questions never were asked.

At the same time they always expect you to answer their questions, I guess that is all part of the elitist mindset these progressives operate under.

America needs jobs, the progressives run off the jobs out of their belief that a company owner does not have the right to own his business he created. Every new business is viewed by Progressives as a new piggy bank they can plunder.

Back