Hello...

SingBlueSilver

Um.. lets see...My name is Scott....I'm 16 and have loved LP since then beginning.. I like to listen to music, obviously, and hang with friends in my spare time... some bands I like other than Linkin Park are.. Smashing Pumpkins, Mudvayne, LostProphets, Story of the Year, Slipknot, Staind and many others.. and yeah I'm boring all of you so... See You Around!!! :p

SingBlueSilver said:
Um.. lets see...My name is Scott....I'm 16 and have loved LP since then beginning.. I like to listen to music, obviously, and hang with friends in my spare time... some bands I like other than Linkin Park are.. Smashing Pumpkins, Mudvayne, LostProphets, Story of the Year, Slipknot, Staind and many others.. and yeah I'm boring all of you so... See You Around!!! :p

ahhhhhhhhhhh welcome welcome!!!!!! ::hugs and squeezes the living guts out of you:: slipknot is the ****!!!! \m/

SingBlueSilver said:

i lyk the smashing pumpkins too! !

welcome to the forums. hehe my names erin.

Back