Help I Need A Sig Real Badd!!!!!!!help

LpLuVaGuRl

i was wondering.....if anybody could make me a dragonball z sig for my brother. He is totally in love with all you guys artwork so please anyone! ill give you some pics of db/z/gt so you guys could work with it.

P.S. Please & Thank You! :D

Suicide King said:
Don't you guys read the rules? You need at least 30 non-spam posts before you can request a custom sig.

yes...but it's possible for someone who's bored to do one...right? this wouldn't affect the free will of a person who wants to do it out of generosity..

(sorry, i've been arguing about generosity with someone...it's carrying over to other forums eeeeeeeeeeek)
oh, i wasn't bashing or anything*

*To clear up any misconceptions

[Zero] said:
yes...but it's possible for someone who's bored to do one...right? this wouldn't affect the free will of a person who wants to do it out of generosity..

(sorry, i've been arguing about generosity with someone...it's carrying over to other forums eeeeeeeeeeek)
oh, i wasn't bashing or anything*

*To clear up any misconceptions

This isn't about the sig maker, it's about the person requesting a sig. The rule was set up so that people don't just join for a sig and just leave when they receive it.

Suicide King said:
This isn't about the sig maker, it's about the person requesting a sig. The rule was set up so that people don't just join for a sig and just leave when they receive it.

Exactly. Most people here waited a long time for their sigs from others. They should too. Wasnt it before that you had to have like 60 posts or something? Thats how long I waited before I requested.

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Exactly. Most people here waited a long time for their sigs from others. They should too. Wasnt it before that you had to have like 60 posts or something? Thats how long I waited before I requested.
yeah .... :) :D

fyi

im not like those other people . . . ive been in this forum for like a few weeks and ive written many posts. and if the person wants to make one they can if they want to! :mad:

Suicide King said:

that's why you put 'www.linkinparkforums.com' on it.

ok i have 55 post so now can i get my sig?
here are some pics you guys can work with :D
;);)
uptrunks019nm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ftrunkssittingrock7yj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back