He's a GOD again...

I don't actually remember you being a mod - or have I blanked it out due to you idiot boxing me? Haha.

LOL. Can't recall "boxing" anybody, but I'm sure it would have happened. I was the "night watchman" meaning I was on when the Americans were sleeping. Never asked for the job. Just logged on one day and there it was.

As I recall, you were one of the few non-douchebags at GF - you were the first member (after Phreak) to get my sense of humour, certainly.

Well thanks Anna. Never been called a non-douchebag before.(blushes) Loved your work at the old sucks site. You certainly know how to motivate the boys. B)

I also don't remember IWS ever being a member of GF ..... what name did he use over there?

I remember him. I told him he wasn't with stupid. I'm a bad bad bully alrighty. :p

I hid under the screen name, "ImWithStupid" at GF. :D

I was a very active member from about September 2003 till it began to implode.

I remember you and Builder both. Had some very intelligent and indepth debates with both of you and some funny convos also.

Oh, for some reason I thought you were from Sucks500...

So, what happened to your sense of humour? Did it go down with GF in the great Nazz Imbroglio of 2006? :p

Well thanks Anna. Never been called a non-douchebag before.(blushes) Loved your work at the old sucks site. You certainly know how to motivate the boys. B)

I'm a bad bad bully alrighty. :p

I remember CES the most - he looked like Biff Tannen from Back to the Future. He was great (read: horrid)

Yeah, you were a bit of an arse to me yourself in the beginning, but much like the human palate slowly develops a taste for bitter things, I grew on you.

I remember CES the most - he looked like Biff Tannen from Back to the Future. He was great (read: horrid)

Yeah, you were a bit of an arse to me yourself in the beginning, but much like the human palate slowly develops a taste for bitter things, I grew on you.

As I recall, I was given the mod job because I pissed so many people off. Such was GF in those days. your entrance to the board was somewhat out of the ordinary, if you catch my drift.

I hope CES is okay. Last I heard he had the big C is the pipes.

Back