Hey, I'm Miso

Misoshiru

Yeah... I'm Miso, or Jamie, call me whichever.
LP have been my favourite band since Hybrid Theory... that would be since the age of... 10!
I also love Japanese stuff - I plan to be an interpreter or subtitler for Japanese-English or English-Japanese films. I also love JMusic like Dir en Grey, Gackt, Alice Nine, Teriyaki Boyz.
I live in New Zealand, a place which no one hardly ever goes to... And as such, LP's first show here sold out in four hours. When I found out, I cried for about an hour and a half. But then they announced a new show and I got tickets for that one which is... 21 hours and 25 minutes away.
Other than that, I love role-playing. I'm an admin on 3 different rping forums (one of which I own myself) and a Mod on another. I love martial arts, my life is defined by music, and I love filming.
When I go to university in just over a year's time I'll be double majoring in Film Studies and Japanese.
I love piercings, so if I don't get into uni I'm going to do body piercing, hopefully.
Anyways, I think that's enough rambling from me.
I hope to see ya'll around.
Peace. X

Yeah... I'm Miso, or Jamie, call me whichever.
LP have been my favourite band since Hybrid Theory... that would be since the age of... 10!
I also love Japanese stuff - I plan to be an interpreter or subtitler for Japanese-English or English-Japanese films. I also love JMusic like Dir en Grey, Gackt, Alice Nine, Teriyaki Boyz.
I live in New Zealand, a place which no one hardly ever goes to... And as such, LP's first show here sold out in four hours. When I found out, I cried for about an hour and a half. But then they announced a new show and I got tickets for that one which is... 21 hours and 25 minutes away.
Other than that, I love role-playing. I'm an admin on 3 different rping forums (one of which I own myself) and a Mod on another. I love martial arts, my life is defined by music, and I love filming.
When I go to university in just over a year's time I'll be double majoring in Film Studies and Japanese.
I love piercings, so if I don't get into uni I'm going to do body piercing, hopefully.
Anyways, I think that's enough rambling from me.
I hope to see ya'll around.
Peace. X

OMG Hi Im Jonathon, Jona, Jono, or BC, from NZ :thumbsup:
I hope you enjoy your wonderfull stay here! and Im glad LPF has more NZ members now!
I myself will be taking a Graphics and multi media diploma at polytech next year, Im glad you are into the arts and film. AND OMG im jealous of ur ticket possession! I would have gone but I live in nelson so its too far. :D

-JT

I feel your pain man... I really do. Did you go to Fort Minor last year? I touched Mike's hand xP I was so happy.
I live up in Tauranga, so it's not so bad getting to Auckland. Still a good two and a half hour drive though.

wow thats alot of info :>
great **** for getting tickets!!!
is NZ that big? O_0 i mean 21 hours drive or is it on the other island?
o and welcome :D

he means the tourdate not the distance i guess lol:p

Well NZ in made up of 2 main islands, and Im on the southern on, and the concert is on the Northern one. I can fly yes, but plus tickets and accommodation, its VERY pricy!

I feel your pain man... I really do. Did you go to Fort Minor last year? I touched Mike's hand xP I was so happy.
I live up in Tauranga, so it's not so bad getting to Auckland. Still a good two and a half hour drive though.

Wow I'm Jealous,:D that FM gig would have owned. I did get a personalized DC hoody from a FM radio competition though.

Ok I'm back! I swear!
Yes well, I saw LP last night. For the first time. I love them even more, if it's physically possible for me to love them more than I already do.
There are no words I can use that describe how awesome it was. I was in awe the whole time. We were seated really close to the stage, but unfortunately we weren't close enough for God - I mean Rob - to throw his drumsticks to us.
Perhaps I'm biased because I'm a drummer myself, but Rob is officially my God. The solo somewhere in the middle of Faint was -amazing-. More than amazing.
I'ma stop rambling now ^^; I rant a lot about LP. My mates are sick of it hehe...

Ok I'm back! I swear!
Yes well, I saw LP last night. For the first time. I love them even more, if it's physically possible for me to love them more than I already do.
There are no words I can use that describe how awesome it was. I was in awe the whole time. We were seated really close to the stage, but unfortunately we weren't close enough for God - I mean Rob - to throw his drumsticks to us.
Perhaps I'm biased because I'm a drummer myself, but Rob is officially my God. The solo somewhere in the middle of Faint was -amazing-. More than amazing.
I'ma stop rambling now ^^; I rant a lot about LP. My mates are sick of it hehe...

Drum solo in Faint now???
Can you tell us some more about the show/setlist etc??

Oh, they did Place For My Head acoustic as well - Mike on keys, Chaz singing.
Um set list... they did Wake followed by Given Up, Foreword and Don't Stay, Papercut, Points of Authority, What I've Done, Bleed It Out, No More Sorrow, Leave Out All The Rest, Numb, Faint, The Little Things Give You Away (I finally worked out how Rob did the drumming for that one), Breaking The Habit, Lying From You, Somewhere I Belong, In The End, Crawling, One Step Closer, With You. They're in no particular order.
Faint was the last song. Rob did a drum solo at the end, then they continued with an instrumental for a bit, then the bridge and chorus again, then the end.
Chester was prancing around shirtless for most of it. Actually, prance is the wrong word. Stumbling around like a drunk would be more appropriate.
At the start there was a big curtain up, then when they came on, started playing, spotlights behind them lit up, so you could see the guys' silhouettes. Um... It was Pushing Me Away I think. I can't remember, I was too busy screaming my lungs out with everyone else ^^;
Then the curtain dropped and they went into it. Come to think of it, it could have been One Step Closer they were playing.

Ok I'm back! I swear!

You're so lucky, man. I coulda gone to see them live but it sucks that none of my friends like them.:'(
.....and you're a drummer? So cool, man. So am I, but just a beginner though.:rolleyes:
Welcome to LPF by the way. Enjoy!:D

Back