Hey,my names Alisha

LPGal

:thumbsup: Hey my names alisha and i, well obviously am new here. :) I just found out bout this forum and it gr8! I liked linkin park ever since i heard of them. I like rock music and i watch Kerrang! :D Anyway im 13 and i live in london. I watch japanese cartoons aswell like Dragonball z and Naruto .

Hey Alisha! I have a friend with the same name as you... anyway... welcome!
Nice to have another English person on board... I'm from near Manchester ;]

Black_Angel said:
I'm from near Manchester
Stalk time :p

Welcome to the boards Alisha. have fun, enjoy yourself, anoy yourself but don't anoy others... or something. ^ forget what I just said. (except the welcome to the boards thing x_x)

:thumbsup: :) thnx 4 da nice welcome people!thnx 4 da nice welcome people!thnx 4 da nice welcome people! :) :thumbsup:

thnx 4 da nice welcome people!thnx 4 da nice welcome people!thnx 4 da nice welcome people! :thumbsup:

LPGal said:
:thumbsup: Hey my names alisha and i, well obviously am new here. :) I just found out bout this forum and it gr8! I liked linkin park ever since i heard of them. I like rock music and i watch Kerrang! :D Anyway im 13 and i live in london. I watch japanese cartoons aswell like Dragonball z and Naruto .
Welcome to the forums. i know you'll love it here.
I'm Greyfoxx/Foxx/Foxxy-Lady(as some call me)
YAY A NARUTO FAN!!! w00t
Enjoy yerself and have fun!!!
Tchao
~~Foxx~~

Back