HEY TJ JUDGE THIS!!!

Would you legislate this persons right to sell his product?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Not sure of your question Phreak.

All laws are based at their root in morals, killing without cause was considered wrong long before the American constitution was created. There have always been considerations of right and wrong where people have strong moral character.

You Progressives seem to be more interested in what you can get away with (like passing Obamacare in sneeky ways) than doing things the right and moral way.

If I am asked to offer my opinion on something I base that opinion first on the morals of the issue and second on the rules of society first standard being the Constitution.

Wow, EVERYTHING has to be about PROGRESSIVES doesn't it? You need some serious therapy... perhaps you should smoke some of what this guy is selling. :woot:

Wow, EVERYTHING has to be about PROGRESSIVES doesn't it? You need some serious therapy... perhaps you should smoke some of what this guy is selling. :woot:
So a Progressive askes me a progressive slanted question involving their desire to make drugs legal as part of their belief structure but at the same time wants me to extract the progressive element out of the answer?

I am thinking it is you who needs professional help if you can't see how my reply covered all areas of the question, not just the Progressive slant you asked it in.

It wasn't a slanted question, it was just a question. Jesus ****ing Christ, can you FOR ONCE respond to a ****ing topic and not spin it into a poltical name calling fest of labels?

It was a very simple question at that.

Would you legislate this persons right to sell his product?

Where is that slanted?

You either DO or DO NOT approve of people getting high PERIOD. An equal number if not MORE conservatives abuse substances just as much as any ****ing liberal. Yes TJ, there are TONS of right wing stoners about, so where is this question even remotely slanted to a more "PROGRESSIVE" way?

It's a frikken ethical question, and SURELY ethics crosses party lines and beliefs more often then not.

AND WHAT THE **** DOES THIS TOPIC HAVE TO DO DIRECTLY WITH OBAMA? NOT A DAMN THING.

Yes, it's legal. Now that K2 has been made illegal on the Fed level, there are merchants out there offering something else. The debate here is.... should products made for the exclusive reason of getting you high, be legislated. Do we need "BIG GOVERNMENT" sticking their nose in and telling people they can't sell their product because it's potentially lethal? There is a bit of hypocrisy here when you throw alcohol or tobacco in the mix.

K2 was taken off the free market for just this reason, so that begs the question... what about all the ones that come along in the future... there is always gonna be someone selling a way to get high legally.

Yes, it's legal. Now that K2 has been made illegal on the Fed level, there are merchants out there offering something else. The debate here is.... should products made for the exclusive reason of getting you high, be legislated. Do we need "BIG GOVERNMENT" sticking their nose in and telling people they can't sell their product because it's potentially lethal? There is a bit of hypocrisy here when you throw alcohol or tobacco in the mix.

K2 was taken off the free market for just this reason, so that begs the question... what about all the ones that come along in the future... there is always gonna be someone selling a way to get high legally.

No and has a Conservative I can say government has no right to dictate what I can and what I can't put in my body. And we pay way to much in law enforsment and incarserating that should go to tackling the problem. Which could go for education, counseling and even cures for addiction. They are getting better at doing just that. Legalize it, tax it and take it from the criminal ellement.

I'm torn on issues like this.

I agree with Snaf that Government has no right to dictate what I can and cannot put into my body.

but...

We, as a society, have proven over and over and over that we cannot control ourselves when it comes to "chemicals" like this- and innocent people get hurt. Drunk drivers kill people. Illegal drugs ruin families. We, again, as a society, cannot handle this responsibly , and we have shown it over and over.

As far as I am concerned: do what ever you want in your own home. But when your right to 'get high' infringes on my right to life, I start to take some serious issue.

Back