heyhey!

steph2790

Central Coast, north of Sydney, Australia
hey all! im pretty new, since ive only posted bout 2 times on here. ive been a fan of lp for bout 3 or 4 years. at 1 stage i was seriously obsessed, though luckily ive passed that stage. i stopped listening to lp for bout 1/2 a yr because i got sick of their old stuff. you see, during my obsession, i played their cds all the time and i ran out of songs to dload. I stopped listening to them until a week ago, because i went through all my mixed cd's and found heaps of grey daze songs which i dloaded ages ago. now im a fan again and im sick of these side projects (apart from chesters album, though why couldnt he wait untill lp released their next album?)

about me... my names steph and i turned 15 on the 2nd july. ive had my guitar for 4 months now, but i can only play a few songs because i dont have enough time and i dont have much motivation to learn, so its just pretty much on display in my room! you can add me on msn if you wanna know more!

Hey!, Welcome! Im kinda in one of those slumps right now too where Im not playing LP cuz I did so constantly that everything seems old. Anyway, its always good to have more people on here. If you have any questions you can always PM me or one of the other staff members. Enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:

Back