Hi peeps!

Punkboy

Hi everyone!

I just registered. I was looking for some nice LP forum and i think i found it. Anywizzy i hear some ppl here like Alanis Morissette!! That's awesome guys i love that crazy canadian b**** too. :D I'm the biggest fan but pssst, not a word to anyone, i have a reputation to maintain lol. :rolleyes: Btw i'm from Croatia, probably no one here knows where that country is but okay, don't bother.

Hmm. i wanted to upload soem pics here in the gallery. And after i uploaded the system told me that i shoul choose an album and when i clicked i got this message:

PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

So anyone know what's the problem with that and how can i fix it?!?! Cuz i wanna upload pics. I have like billion.

okay i hope i have fun here. CU

EDIT: how stupid of me to forget to say my name. :eek: I'm Danijel.

Hi Danijel, I'm Rav. Wow, I've just seen some of the pics you've had to offer and came searching the threads for more! Man - I am stunned, such awesome quality! Very greatful! Thanks ever so much. Oh and I know it's late and all but welcome anyway. You're fitting in nicely already but just had to say hi as well. Hope you enjoy it here. I am now especially now i have a few more pics to drool over, ;)

Oh and as for loving, as you put it; 'crazy canadian b****' she's okay. I like her JLP album. Cool. Even if she is with RR. hehe. But my brother's brother-in-law is Canadian... and as far as I can tell they really are crazy! Hahaha - (joke there people :p)

Anyways, thanks again, see you around,
~Rav :D

Danijel, you're my hero!!!! I'm Joanna, or Jojo and I will be eternally thankful to you for the AWESOME pics you posted!!!!! And I'm from Greece so I know your country really well!! You're awesome mate thanks again!!!! *hugs*

Lenneh said:
Croatia.. isn't diana from around those parts of am I confused? but yes, I know Croatia. welcome mate.. :)
Hehe...right Len, Di is from Slovenia which is close to Croatia... Just for the record Danijel, Lenneh is my little brother...;)