High Voltage vs. Numb?

Commander

hi,
i´m from germany and my english insn´t very good. so i hope you understand me...

in the internet i saw "High Voltage vs. Numb" under unrealesed Titles. please helb me if you know something about it. maybe you got it or you know where i
can get this song. it might be a live perfomance...

thx,
Commander

Spike_1412 said:
;), Welcome to the Forum!

Where abouts on the internet did you see this?

Yah, that would definetly help. Ive never heard of this but my guess is that it is just a fan remix where they mashed High Voltage and Numb together. :p

Anyway, welcome to the forums! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess i'll look it up and see what i can find. It's probably a fan remix like UnhingedMouse0 said...

but welcome to the forums!

Maybe you should go to the New Member Introductions and introduce yourself! :D

Oh, yeah, that was a fan remix made by someone here on LPF... I forget who though.
They made that site for the LPF Remix Album that has still not been finished. :p

I made a "H! Vltg3 vs. Numb/Encore." But unfortunately, I don't have it anymore because I erased all of my mixes (I thought they were crappy, lol.) I posted the mix on this site a couple of months ago. If anyone still has it, host it so I can check to see if it's mine.

Edit: I found my old link: http://linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=4690

I don't know if that's the one you're looking for, though. Oh yeah, and you can't download it cause the link has long been expired. I'm just posting the link to show you that I was the one that created the mix.

You cant comare songs from Reanimation to songs from hybrid theory or meteora. Reanimation has literally only 2-3 good songs.

slammer800 said:
You cant comare songs from Reanimation to songs from hybrid theory or meteora. Reanimation has literally only 2-3 good songs.

Well, I dont think that is true... Reanimation was awesome. But I do agree you cant compare any of the albums to the others... they are all so different...yet the same...yet different... haha. Think about it. :p ;)

Back