High Voltage

I'm confused about High Voltage. The mp3 I have is different from the one off my Frat Party DVD but then I downloaded the supposedly Hybrid Theory ep version of it and it's the same as the one I downloaded. But Frat Party is like official, so I'm just confused. Is there 2 different versions or is one a remix, i don't know. Anyoen know what I'm talkin about?

Yah, theres two versions... I belive the one off Frat Party is called "High Voltage [Mr. Hahn's Remix]" and the other is the original...both are great tho!

...I was confused about this too up until recently :p

the first version is the ht ep one. then mr. hahn decided to remix it and they put it on frat party. that's an official remix by lp. but when they were making reanimation they probly thought, hey mr.hahn's remix is quite good, let's just change that a little bit. the two remix versions of high voltage are very much alike. and yes, there are 3 official versions of it.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Link dosent work...

And I believe that there are ONLY 3 official versions.
hmmmm...It worked yesterday. I dunno, I never really use You Send It so I'm not quite sure how to use it. But thanx for the info Friðbjörn. That makes sense now.

I love High Voltage.....mike is soooooo talented, but i love the part where chester sings....

Sometimes I feel Like A Prophet, Misunderstood, Under The Gun Like A New Disease

God I love that part

yeah i like the remix better in a way, at least when it comes to performing it live, it's way faster and has more kinda action and is more of a thrill somehow

Hi guys! I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I sound very unknowledgeable.

I have the version of High Voltage that starts with, "You know what I mean? How do you put a label on a life? Put a label on a lifestyle?"

It's driving me nuts - I know it's not off of the Hybrid Theory album or Reanimation, so where did it come from? Is this the one on the Frat Party DVD (which I don't have yet)?

Thanks for your guys' help in advance... :)

Back