Holy ****ing ****!

Anacondas are by far one of my favorite snakes. Obvioulsy it has just fed on a very large animal. To be honest with you, I am not one to be scared of snakes, but one of that girth, that length and teeth of that size would be frightening.

Outlaw2747 said:
Anacondas are by far one of my favorite snakes. Obvioulsy it has just fed on a very large animal. To be honest with you, I am not one to be scared of snakes, but one of that girth, that length and teeth of that size would be frightening.

"fed on a very large animal"?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah....Paco the gardner!

Looks like a person inside that snake! And to think, some people cann these things "pets". More shuddering

OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!! I can't believe I just clicked that. Kind of like the first time I clicked ona a camel spider link. OMG I am NOT a bug or creepy crawly friendly person

Man dude your as far as I know your the only dude I know that's afraid of snakes,or are you just afraid of the big mother****er that has been slithering in your yard,because if it's just that 1 well I don't blame you. ;)

Switchblade said:
Man dude your as far as I know your the only dude I know that's afraid of snakes,or are you just afraid of the big mother****er that has been slithering in your yard,because if it's just that 1 well I don't blame you. ;)

I wonder how many pairs of boots I could make out of that snake?

Switchblade said:
Now I feel SOO bad.. I underlined the offending word that is getting you 72 hours in the IDIOT BOX, you should have read the rules first. In all of the other forums EXCEPT this one, you can curse the common curse words, I understand it was a slip up, but hopefully NEXT TIME you will watch what you post in the "PISS POT" forum.

Back