Holy ****. Muslim cleric ****s up bigtime.

builder

Australian Mullah makes a ****wit out of himself, blaming western women and girls for inviting sexual attacks from muslims, just by wearing western clothing.

Australian multicultural politician calls for his sacking. Rightly so.

Finally found the link. This **** just happened today.
THE nation's most senior Muslim cleric has blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear Islamic headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned "meat" that attracts voracious animals.

In a Ramadan sermon that has outraged Muslim women leaders, Sydney-based Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali also alluded to the infamous Sydney gang rapes, suggesting the attackers were not entirely to blame.

While not specifically referring to the rapes, brutal attacks on four women for which a group of young Lebanese men received long jail sentences, Sheik Hilali said there were women who "sway suggestively" and wore make-up and immodest dress ... "and then you get a judge without mercy (rahma) and gives you 65 years".

This ****er is gonna burn for this.

Might just be a ****ed-up individual.

I don't know for sure.

Never heard so much about Islam pre five years ago.

Not too diminish what your saying Builder, that is a terrible thing to say however its nothing new. That statement has been made by Muslims on this site about how Western women dress. I have had Muslim men say this in classes I have been in.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Of course in Sociology class when a guy said that, I replied "so Muslim men have NO control over themselves AND all the burden for this is placed on the women". He was pissed AND thanks to this being American and a public school, he could do nothing about my statement.

Lethalfind said:
Not too diminish what your saying Builder, that is a terrible thing to say however its nothing new. That statement has been made by Muslims on this site about how Western women dress. I have had Muslim men say this in classes I have been in.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Of course in Sociology class when a guy said that, I replied "so Muslim men have NO control over themselves AND all the burden for this is placed on the women". He was pissed AND thanks to this being American and a public school, he could do nothing about my statement.

Aaaah, what happened is called belittling. A tongue twister for sure.

No comeback from that. :rolleyes:

If statements like that were better known then I think people would have a clearer idea of how Muslims work...

Its a pretty sick idea but I have heard older Americans voice the same thing.

I have a class mate who was married to a Muslim man. He would out right call her a slut and a whore (in front of the children mind you) when she left the house dressed like a Western woman would, in jeans and a t-shirt. He wouldn't allow her to wear a bathing suit at all or make up.

Like you guys said, Islam is one ****ed up religion. Any ****er who blames the victim of rape for her being attacked is a total dumbass!!! Such primitive thinking is detremental to the development of ANY normal society. :(

Mariama said:
His comments were wrong, but do not for one minute blame Islam for what he said.
Yes, whatever you do, don't blame the culture that breeds this sort of old world theology.:rolleyes:

Do ya ever wonder why Muslim women are always covered? Do ya ever wonder why Muslim women are to walk behind the man in Muslim countries? You should, shitbrick. The culture of Islam makes no secret of the conceived inferiority of females in their society. Islam puts women in their proper place, through discrimination. They do this for the supposed reason of protecting them. From evil. From sin. From temptation. They truly believe that by stripping them of their rights and freedoms, they are protecting them. Research a little bit. Delve into the culture of Islam and tell me you don't witness overt practices of women being put in their place, below that of the man.

The Muslim may have said it, but I can't say I disagree with the logic behind it.

If your in the mid east or anywhere for that matter, what's gonna give you a stiffy more ??

This:

or This:
View attachment 1091

Attachments

• 9fd543364df1ee35452598fde1e925da.jpg
    9fd543364df1ee35452598fde1e925da.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....I have to retract my prior statement. That blue outfit would most definately cut down on rape. Its like full bodied rape armor. Good work Phreak! Top job as usual.

phreakwars said:
The Muslim may have said it, but I can't say I disagree with the logic behind it.

If your in the mid east or anywhere for that matter, what's gonna give you a stiffy more ??

This:

or This:
View attachment 1092

I don't see your point, phreak.

c17b8eb766796fa5763d962a632d2c8c.gif

Attachments

• 9fd543364df1ee35452598fde1e925da.jpg
    9fd543364df1ee35452598fde1e925da.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the obvious difference is that no matter how you dress a man (or undress him), women rarely are driven to rape him...AND when women do commit sexual crimes against a man, the women are blamed...and rightly so.

BUT men, being the weaker of the species are not expected to control themselves when a women is dressed provacatively and he can't control himself.

Lethalfind said:
I guess the obvious difference is that no matter how you dress a man (or undress him), women rarely are driven to rape him...AND when women do commit sexual crimes against a man, the women are blamed...and rightly so.

BUT men, being the weaker of the species are not expected to control themselves when a women is dressed provacatively and he can't control himself.
Illogical! Physically it's the male that is stronger, but the female should be the deadlier of the species, however, the Islamic whackjobs have insured the near-extinction of the women in the Middle East! ISLAM IS PIGSHIT!!!

Seeing you stupid comments makes me change my mind on certain things.

Old world?? Interesting...
People like you since the beginning have been saying and doing the same old tired things, Drinking too much, smoking, using women, the filthy act of sodomy....Generation after generation you cannot help yourselves, nothing changes, and you have the nerve to call islam old world??? You are as filthy now as ever, maybe worse. but still you cannot see it.

Islam is not a culture. Culture is the very thing that takes over and causes all the problems.
Muslim women do not walk behind their men. That is a stupid Iranian custom which I doubt is used very much now.
I have never seen a Muslim women walking behind her husband. I don't know where you live but is certainly does not happen here.
We are treated like queens while your women are displayed like cattle.

I was a disbeliever so I know the difference and it is no contest, the disbelieving man and women are the oppressed ones. Your ideals teach you to display your whole selves to the whole world, putting yourselves at risk from the worst of diseases. I have my self respect what do you have? Nothing.

Do not begin to tell us what we are oppressed, open your eyes, we don't want to be like you, you have nothing we want. A human being who has to rely on her body to carry her through life is a sad one indead and I pity her.

We are protected which is why the west has sky high rape statistics!! You cannot deny it!! We do not go out late at night and drink till we cannot stand and we do not stay out without a man to look after us!!

I am the Muslim and you are telling me to research??! How stupid are you?
Research of Islam as it really is, is why I am a Muslim!! And stupidity and belief in what you are told is why you are not a Muslim.

I can assure you, you have nothing I want, I really do feel sorry for the disbelieving man and women, no matter where they are from.

If anyone is treated in a manner which is out of the fold of Islam that what has that to do with anything? How does that make Islam evil?? Surely that makes that one person corrupt? Why do you blame the faith for this. Do not tell me to research, I did and that is why I am happy, and that is why you are stuck in the dark ages.

Posted by Mariama:
Seeing you stupid comments makes me change my mind on certain things.
Directing your post to a particular person would indeed circumvent confusion. In the future, utilize this tactic.

People like you since the beginning have been saying and doing the same old tired things, Drinking too much, smoking, using women, the filthy act of sodomy....
Your battling conceived generalizations, with generalizations. I don't drink, ever. Sodomy is gross, I don't diddle the pooper. Using women??? Hmmm, this statement is mired in ambiguity. All humans, be it man or woman, have the inherent trait of free thought. In some cultures their freedom of thought is suppressed. Here in America, freedom of thought is encouraged, yes, even for women. Freedom is a compromise of good and bad. With certain freedoms come a down side. Such as woman being allowed to wear sexy clothing. Some men are mentally defective and cannot control their sexual depravity. Rape may ensue with this combination of circumstance, the chance meeting of a sexily clad young lady and a sexual predator.

We are protected which is why the west has sky high rape statistics!!
Statistics are derived from reported incidents of rape. In many Muslim Nations, the statistics are skewed because of the lack of reported rape. Your assertion that low rape statistics in the Muslim world are the result of "protection" of women, well, I find it a humorous take on reality. With or without your admission, rape occurs in Muslim nations with great speed. Due to the "protection" of the Muslim woman, she has not the power nor the ability to have justice for the crime against her.

We do not go out late at night and drink till we cannot stand and we do not stay out without a man to look after us!!
Is this by choice or by way of religious doctrine? Because choice is a good thing. Going out and enjoying life is a good thing. Maybe something bad will happen, and you will be left with regret for your debauchery. Maybe you will have a great time, then die the next day in a terrible fire. However you'll be glad for the good times you allowed yourself, as opposed to seething regret for living a life of sheltered comfort under the awning of religious laws.

and that is why you are stuck in the dark ages.
The "dark ages". A reference to a time when religion of the land was the governing force. A time when peoples freedoms and choices were dictated by religious doctrine. A time when killing the non-believers, be it man woman or child, was an act which inherited one eternal martyrdom.

Your so ****ing off base. My society has a dark side, yes. The freedoms of my people bring the worst of humanity at times, yes. But this is a progressive society. One that has moved on from the fairy tales of old that ruled the land. Sadly, we have yet to shake free completely of religious influence. Social progression is slowly eating at the Christian influence that dominates this American landscape. As an ardent agnostic I recognize Christianity as a non-violent religion, in its current modernized form. Christianity was a realization of the dark ages, but has progressed over time and adapted to the cultures that utilize this belief system. For that I applaud.

How can you argue that Islam is a progressive belief system? Your people have held onto values of an ancient religion, without progression. Progression and change are deemed as evil to those whom fully and properly subscribe to Islam. These things are the hallmark of the dark ages. Progression is the hallmark of a new age.

An excerpt from a CNN article on the state of womens rights in Saudi-Arabia:
The Saudi kingdom is known for its harsh treatment of women, who are prohibited from driving or leaving their homes without their husbands, fathers, or brothers. In public, they are forced to wear suffocating black veils that cover them from head to toe, turning them into shadows of the men they walk behind.
For you to continue to argue that the egregious stripping of human rights from women in the Muslim world is a form of adoring protection, will only result in my continuing to post examples to the contrary. Your stubborn opinion, derived from your instinct to protect your faith, will not have the power to counter the reality that exist.