Hoobastank

I like Hoobastank! i don't have any of their cd's but i really want to get at least one!!
I like the reason, out of control, dissapear, same direction(not sure if i've heard all of this or out of control, but they both seem very good), and another one, crawling in the dark or someting like that. not sure. but yeah, they are really cool!

i love Hoobastank.. they are cool!... i think Dan Estrin HOTT!.. i luv him.. lol... i love there music... especially.. the song... "THE REASON"... i luv that song!!!.. they are a great band

Can somone plz upload
-the reason
-crawling in the dark
-outta control

i wanna hear what there music sounds like....... ive heard the reason on radio but i dont have it on MP3.... and im wondering if the cd is worth gettin..

i have their new cd, it's ok. I heard them sing live on tv though and they sounded pretty bad. I don't like bands if they can't sing live.

I like Hoobastank, at least I like the songs I've heard, but I don't have any cds. In my opinion, the radio and t.v. plays The Reason too much! But they are cool!!!

i didnt really like "the reason". i dunno why pple just adore that song. hoobastank is ok. but the lead singer cant sing live. if u guys had watched the "mtv asia aid", u would have known.

Back