How did you come up with your screen name?

My screen name for the LPF was, obviously, inspired by the release of the collaboration album that Linkin Park and Jay Z worked on, Collision Course. The whole "777" deal stems back to my email address, superman_777_6@hotmail.com (the "_6" part was just because "superman_777" was already taken). "Superman" was a nickname that one of my ex-girlfriends gave back in high school, and I had always used the "777" in my old email addresses. Kind of like a subliminal, yet obviuos identification. I came up with it as a sort of opposition to the whole 666, sign of the devil thing. 7 is an alleged "lucky" number and so is 3, so what would be better at deflecting evil than three 7's. Hence the "777". Anyways, thats how I came up with my name.

Hey Fidbjorn, you never did explain how you came up with your name.

Mine - immortal89 - I came up with it really randomly 2 years back on lpfan.com, only because i was obsessed with thaat word, after that site expired i discovered lpf nd i hence chose ot keep that naem as a tribute and i ususally use this name at other places too sometimes.

when i first joined lpf all the screen names i came up with were taken so i figure out "sum1" after that ive been using it in every **** ...im lovin' it...

The name I use in here, shirakawa_otori, was a pretty easy choice. When I joined LPF I was reading a series of books called "Tales of the Otori" and I was loving them so much I picked the names from two of the main characters(Shirakawa Kaede and Otori Takeo), joined them together, and voilá, shirakawa_otori :D by the way, everyone should read those books, they're fabulous and some of my favorite books ever.

Minzara i use for everything... its started WAY back when i was like 10, and i named my Shadowrun character that(pen and paper RPG)

well my name on here is my sn and i made it cuz i really like spiders expecially blackwidows. i even have a blackwidow tatoo. and the 20 was my age at the time. im going to be 22 now so its kinda old but i love it soo much.

Zeus LP because Zeus is my camp name...and LP just ****in rocks
yet it makes people think I'm a dude, I am infact, female

Zeus LP said:
Zeus LP because Zeus is my camp name...and LP just ****in rocks
yet it makes people think I'm a dude, I am infact, female

lol you're a chic? holy **** lmao. maybe it's cuz zeus is a male.. affiliated name lol. be athena or something lmao.

*side note: wow.. I haven't been on these forums in soo long.. sorry for the off topic-ness*
My LPFname is pretty self explanatory. LP for Linkin Park (duh). Theory because Hybrid Theory is my fave cd. 88 because I was born in 1988.
My AIM sn is GoGiantsSara. My sister made it up for me a really long time ago. The SF Giants are my fave baseball team and my name is Sara. So yea... :D

My IM name, Notokhack was actually a randomly generated name on Star Wars Galaxies. At first, my name was Iwokahoo Atepaloop. but, I had to reformat my comp. & since I couldn't have Iwokahoo Atepaloop, I kept the last name (Atepaloop) & started to randomly generate names. a couple names later, Notokhack somethingarather came up. I said, "My name's gonna be, Notokhack Atepaloop." only because it had khack in it, lol. Notokhack has stuck with me ever since. I've had nicks from people ranging from Noto, to Got no Khack, & A Khack of the Noto vairity(?).

Back