How do you...

LPfan4life0904

How do you take motion clips from music videos, like everyone (including me) has in there sig?

Does anyone know anysites where theres a tutorial on how to do this because i really want to know how.

Edit- Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

With GIF Movie Gear you have to create your sig file first with a program such as Photoshop. Then open the image file in GMG. Click File>Blend Animation With...Then just go from there. I wouldn't suggest putting the whole video file into your sig. Use the option of selected frames only, and keep it limited because your file will be huge if you don't. You can also thin your frame rate to make the file smaller. Then optimize it after thinning it. Hope this helps.

Virtual Dub is another option, it opens videos a lot faster I found than Gif movie gear lol.

You might've not been able to open any of your music files because they're the wrong format. I think Gif movie gear and Virtual dub only accept .avi / .mpg / .mpeg . Quite a lot of videos are .wmp or something, so you might have to check that. If that's the case, then you gotta either download a video format converter, or search and download the video in the required format ^.^ Hope that kinda helped.

Back