How does Linkin Park make you feel?

Tim

You know i read all this stuff people write about how Linkin Park makes them feel and why they like them, and they always label it is as this one thing about them like the beats or Chester's screaming, but for me it's not just one single thing or quality about them that I love. I've never been able to pinpoint what exactly it is about them that I love so much, it's just that when I put those headphones on and blast Linkin Park, I don't know it's just like the world is suddenly a better place. Nothing can hurt me, all the sadness goes away, all the frusrtation and confusion just dissapears for a little while. Everything in the world is perfect, like Chester's screams are a shield over me, and nothing can penetrate it. Does any one else feel this way, even a little bit? If you do, plaese write back, but if not, it's ok. It felt good to finally get all this out.

welcome ,
and , yes I do the same thing. Just blast the music as loud as I can and just linger in the world of pretend. When i listen to them, everything around me doesn't matter. I can release my anger, sorrow and everything else when i sing with them. and afterwords, I'm clamer, more serene. I feel better and that thing will be okay. It's how I cope.

when i listen to linkin park... i dont even no how to explain it... i just get so into i just totally get distracted with what i was origianlly doin.. and i just feel so much happier like my life is everything i wanted...and for me i've never been to a concert.. i coulda went to the usher but i turned it down cause i want my first concert to b linkin park.. and now that theres that rumor that they mite now come till 2006... idk but i can like picture myself goin and its like nothing is happenin around me time just stops...then all of a sudden i'm gettin yelled at for havin my stereo up to loud...

I am glad this topic was created. Linkin Park does not have one exact thing that makes me like them. Its the combination of everything that causes me to go into a state of anger-less, calm, blissful, state of mind. I too feel that the music somehow shields me, makes me better. This music is now a part of me I cannot live without.

lp make me feel good about the world. what i like about them is the lyrics, beats, riffs, singing, rapping, screaming, drumming, and just about everything. the band and the accessories are put together perfectly and their music is unique. their diversity is also really inspiring and admirable

LP makes me feel tingily inside
lol
no,they're songs make me cry sometimes, make me hyper sometimes
and so on

When iam listening to LP music, it just chills me out...
Its good to erase all off our inner rage , or calm down our fears...
(am i phylosofical or what ? :D)

I'm glad you guys all responded to my message, it's nice to hear that other people too feel the same way I do about them. You guys all made great points, especially SNiPeRViRuS, who seemed to get my point exactly.

Back