How does Linkin Park make you feel?

linkin park make me feel hundred feelings like when im feeling down i feel better when i listen to them and there my inspiration, they make me wanna be and do something with my life they make me realise alot of thnigs and when i put on one of their songs, i can forget about all the crap that has happened and its like im in a different world or something!but yeah they make me happy and make me feel like i have someone i can relate to or look up to

Linkin park make my life worth living :)
but i think u can really connect with them like they no how ur feeling :thumbsup:

Everytime I listen LP I forget about everything,like if I was in my own world,just LP and me lol,plus they make me feel to release my anger when I´m madt at my parents,it´s really funny tho,cuz every time I have fights with them I´m so mad that I listen to LP and then I´m more calm like my anger was gone,plus listening LP helps me when I´m sad,some of their songs sometimes makes me cry,like My December,god!that song is so deep and meaningfull,everytime I listen to it,it makes me cry.

They all make me and my friends bond more cos we love their music. They are really good role models and show how good they are to fans and respect us..

Their songs just rock the planet and I....just....cant....say...how...GOOD They are!!!

I dunno.....I never really thought of that......Sometimes they make me fell sad because of some of thier songs like my december.....or sometimes they make feel hapy. I dunno they are emotional......lol

Linkin Parks music makes me feel good inside. it feels like Brad describes his headphones on "Making of In The End" he said their his plug into the matrix and he's in his own little world. I get goosebumps when I listen to LP

i bet that made no sense.. heh.

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
Linkin Parks music makes me feel good inside. it feels like Brad describes his headphones on "Making of In The End" he said their his plug into the matrix and he's in his own little world. I get goosebumps when I listen to LP

i bet that made no sense.. heh.

sort of...lol

I like their heavy stuff the best and i also like the instrumentals like ''Cure for the itch'' , ''Session'' and ''Opening''.
They've got a positive message behind their music.

With almost every feeling I'm listening to LP
Their songs make me feel that I'm someone a individual....not a object like I used to do....
With some songs it's like they're singing about my life....
The lyrics are really good....
I hope you will understand this because my english isn't that good

Back