How "far" Would You Go On a First Date?

Whats the farthest you would go on the FIRST date? (please read post first)

• Level 1: No Kissing

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Level 2: A Few Kisses

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Level 3: Innocent Making Out

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Level 4: Intense Making Out

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Level 5: "Favors"

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Level 6: As Far As Possible

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

ShinodaBear

Live. Love. Laugh.
This is yet another one of those.... 'sex-related' topics, that once again, i've created.... hey, what i can i say? It's interesting!

If One Needs an Explaination::

Choice 1: No Kiss
That's self explainitory... You Dont Kiss on the first date

Choice 2: Only A Few Kisses
As in, maybe an innocent little pop kiss and maybe that 'magical' kiss at the end of the date. No Tounge!

Choice 3: Innocent Making Out
Tounge! Kissing Quite alot but dare not to get TOO feely with the other person.

Choice 4: Intense Making Out
You wont go an further than feeling up all over the opposite sex while making out. What's a little rub on your favorite spots?

Choice 5: "Favors"
Whether you give or you recieve, either way, you know it's tons of fun, but you're definately not going to have sex on a first date. You gotta leave atleast a little imagination left.

Choice 6: As Far As Possible
On the first date, typically, you try to get as far as you can... I'm not going to be surprised if alot of guys are choosing this. lol. S'ok if you're a girl and vote this too.

As for myself, i will break the ice and say that i believe guys have to hold their own too. Most of the time, it's a girl i wanna get to know for real, so on the first date, i try to draw the line at only innocent making out, but i usually end up going a little more intense. So i'll go with intense, since it's the usual for myself.

well, right when i saw the title i said "as far as shell let me" so, i guess that makes me choice 6. see, im not shallow, and im not just looking for sex and **** like that, but i still would like to get as far as possible

EDIT: also, depends on what feels best, its as far as shell let me, but in turn its also as far as ill let me

im a damn 5 :p mmmm cheerleader err I mean

RANDOM SPAM SINCE ITS 2 AM :D <3 when it's 2 AM, it's Hahninator Crazy Time lol

it depends on how much i "like" them if it was the person i have a crush on i'd go Choice 3 but it was say a person i just met Choice 1 and if they were lucky Choice 2..

Hybrid Soldier said:
well, right when i saw the title i said "as far as shell let me" so, i guess that makes me choice 6. see, im not shallow, and im not just looking for sex and **** like that, but i still would like to get as far as possible

EDIT: also, depends on what feels best, its as far as shell let me, but in turn its also as far as ill let me
Same here man. I don't consider myself shallow, but a guy has needs you know :p
but, if I didn't really know this person, I'm not sure I'd let myself go all the way, maybe with some girl I knew who was, but not someone I'd meet randomly and stuff.

i dont really tend to go 2 far on a first date I feel a little uncomfortable with my frinds since i normally date my friends who become more than friends. do u get it? so choice #1

why the hell wont my sig show?

Ok, if its a freidn I've known for a wihle I'll usually make out. BUT, Im going with somebody, I dont know all to well. Ill probably just kiss her. You know. Cant put all you eggs in a basket. I give a lil take a lil. Second date Makeout is guaren-damn-teed.

I'll go as far as innocent making out, though that could turn to intense making out, but no further. It's certainly not a must for me, just a few kisses or no kiss wouldn't kill me lol.

Back