How "far" Would You Go On a First Date?

Whats the farthest you would go on the FIRST date? (please read post first)

• Level 1: No Kissing

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Level 2: A Few Kisses

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Level 3: Innocent Making Out

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Level 4: Intense Making Out

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Level 5: "Favors"

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Level 6: As Far As Possible

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
i think (s)he was agreeing with azem

for me, none of those choices are completely valid, alothough 6 is most valid, i just go with the flow, go as far as feels comfortable, which is different for every date.

I'd say innocent making out, but ya know that could turn into intense making out it just depends. But if I didn't really feel like it then I wouldn't even go that far.

If it is a formal date, then just kiss, but I have had random hook ups with people who was not really a date as much as just a fun one night thing.

You never know with the youngins these days ^.^

Depends if I knew them beforehand. If I didn't know them AT ALL and it was the first time getting to know em, well I''' say either level 1 or 0 if I didn't feel it :) If I knew him... then maybe level 3 *Shrugs* You never know with first dates lol. Knowing me, I'll be too nervous, maybe I should leave it at 1 :)

stupidsoul1 said:
lol it depends how long i have known the person before the "first date"...if i met them like the same day...it wouldn't be too far.
Yea that's the way I feel. It really depends on the person and how well you know and like them.

Well man it depends on many things, who is the girl and all that. But if a girl is a "fast" one, then i think i would go for it. You need to see that stuff in her eyes, you know what I mean.

Back