how much i hate coorporate forum!!

El Mamito USMC

Zorros Racing Team..
This is my rant! I got the same problem that the org has but in titantalk.com. the "super" moderator erase a thread I. Made because I put the builders name on the tittle and gave promps to his superb job..

And then erase my signature because I had immortalatv on it..

And when I questioned him on pm and made fun of him of being super he gave me a week off.

Like that is going to ruin my week,lol!!

I barely log in on there and now ill just doit to get parts and **** the site , they ain't getting $ out of me..

Well that's it

I just don't see the point in being such asses about a member writing a review. Sure sponsors pay money to be sponsors but if they aren't good enough to out weigh the competition of one thread then maybe they need to look in the mirror before crying about it. That being said I don't know if it's the sponsors themselves or just the Mod teams of the corporate forums being so anal but it is happening more and more!!

I just don't see the point in being such asses about a member writing a review. Sure sponsors pay money to be sponsors but if they aren't good enough to out weigh the competition of one thread then maybe they need to look in the mirror before crying about it. That being said I don't know if it's the sponsors themselves or just the Mod teams of the corporate forums being so anal but it is happening more and more!!

im sure its the mods... hes a dick.. heck what he wrote to me..

pagerdaddy said:
Am I to believe you've been on here since 09, and haven't bothered to read the rules for the site?

I have removed your thread pimping MetalWorx, and if you want a sig, make sure it complies to size and no advertising of outside companies.

Steve.
and i replyed:

pagerdaddy said:
El Mamito USMC said:
And I'm to believe your a "super" moderator...

That will get you one week off.

El Mamito USMC said:
What was wrong with my thread? That I got tractions bars from MW and not another builder???? So your saying we can only share here parts that are sold by sponsors here only???

Read the rules.

El Mamito USMC said:
And concerning the sig, if the system let me put it ,it means its can't be a violation of size or format.

Wrong.

El Mamito USMC said:
I do apologize for putting my atv sponsor on my sig,
But what it bothers me is that u didn't notify me of the problem and gave me a chance to fix it.. I think that was unprofessional and un called for.

Wrong again. Read the Signature Rules. We don't notify users and give a chance to correct. You should have read the rules before answering my PM.

Steve.

Reminds me of when I used to be in a gaming clan and the admins would just ban players for no other reason than getting owned!! Regardless of rules, I always believe in a warning. Even in a race, keep that black flag on the ground unless absolutely necessary.

Some people look at moderating as a sense of power while others see it as a responsibility. Those enlightened with power will always hold the upper hand towards their members where those seeing it as a responsibility will take views from both the members and the website to make a decision on what is right from wrong.

20120518_235901-1.jpg

omfg!!! i wont be able to live like this... im going to :gr_chug: until I :gr_barf: and then :bigun2: my self.....

Back