How Will the Nick and Jessica Split Affect You?

That's a fact. She's hot but the one thing I don't like about her is her stupidity factor...let's face it, she's dumb as a brick.

italiano_Pride said:
That's a fact. She's hot but the one thing I don't like about her is her stupidity factor...let's face it, she's dumb as a brick.

A brick I'd like to lay! Nyuck! Nyuck! Heh heh! Growl growl! Ahhh... horseshit... forget it!

RoyalOrleans said:
Plastic or not, Jessica Simpson is still very do-able.

She's about as do-able as a vat of battery acid. You might as well stick your dick in that because you will get the same result. :eek:

Outlaw2747 said:
She's about as do-able as a vat of battery acid. You might as well stick your dick in that because you will get the same result. :eek:

My, my... Outlaw! I wouldn't have expected any less of a response.

I may stick my ***** in it to hit it, but I'd have to split it and quit it.

I hope she calls me. I wouldn't want to be with her every day like a wife, but would sure nail the hell out of her part time.

Vander said:
I’ve seen better. She is too fake. Trash in a pretty dress with fake boobs is still trash. She is even below my standards for a one night stand.

Now, Jessica Alba…

Let's contemplate an "if"...

If Jessica Simpson were to show up at your doorstep and begged you for a taste of your manmeat, you wouldn't hit it? I would. No ****ing doubt.

I know **** about this chick (ie what she sings, etc) the one thing I do know is, her breasts are real. According to her father's own words in a Playboy interview. See... Playboy does have some great, informative articles.

Is there suddenly a standard for one night stands? If so, I missed that article. I mean, that's what is so ****ing cool about a one night stand, right? You know what you did, she knows what she did; yet no word is spoken about it pending a degree of standard.

Example 1] I'd most certainly nail Jessica Simpson and I'd nail her ugly little sister, too. I would brag about the Jessica Simpson lay and keep my mouth shut about porking her sister. Example 2] (To a buddy) "Last night I porked Louise from Accounting. Yea... don't say anything.".

Jessica Alba? I'd pop her in the butthole.

tiredofwhiners said:
I hope she calls me. I wouldn't want to be with her every day like a wife, but would sure nail the hell out of her part time.

That is the point I'm laboring to make. One night stands should not have a standard, because it is merely a flash in the pants and is over before it begins. No relationship other than you know each others first name.

RoyalOrleans said:
Let's contemplate an "if"...

If Jessica Simpson were to show up at your doorstep and begged you for a taste of your manmeat, you wouldn't hit it? I would. No ****ing doubt.

I know **** about this chick (ie what she sings, etc) the one thing I do know is, her breasts are real. According to her father's own words in a Playboy interview. See... Playboy does have some great, informative articles.

Is there suddenly a standard for one night stands? If so, I missed that article. I mean, that's what is so ****ing cool about a one night stand, right? You know what you did, she knows what she did; yet no word is spoken about it pending a degree of standard.

Example 1] I'd most certainly nail Jessica Simpson and I'd nail her ugly little sister, too. I would brag about the Jessica Simpson lay and keep my mouth shut about porking her sister. Example 2] (To a buddy) "Last night I porked Louise from Accounting. Yea... don't say anything.".

Jessica Alba? I'd pop her in the butthole.
Yeah, the package is nice. I just think it would be a whole hell of a lot more trouble than it would be worth. She is just ****ing annoying to me. I would have to tape her mouth shut and try to push all of the stupid things I have heard her say at award shows and on the news out of my mind.
I try to avoid any girl that shows up unexpectedly at my door wanting sex. That behavior reeks of stalker or hooker, and I'm not a big fan of either.
I have standards for one night stands and skanky falls below the bar. Honestly, I haven

Vander said:
I try to avoid any girl that shows up unexpectedly at my door wanting sex. That behavior reeks of stalker or hooker, and I'm not a big fan of either.

Don't flatter yourself, tiger.

Vander said:
I have standards for one night stands and skanky falls below the bar. Honestly, I haven

RoyalOrleans said:
Don't flatter yourself, tiger.
You're right. I apologize. Its only happened three or four times.:D

RoyalOrleans said:
Flings are nice, but I find most of my bevy of beauties to be a little too clingy. If I could have at least three one night stands a week, I'd be just fine.
We have an understanding. There is no confusion or hurt feelings.

RoyalOrleans said:
Both hotties to a greater extent. I'd leave my front door open in the anticipation of Sofia Vergara, Eva Mendez, or Eva Longoria.
I can agree with Eva Longoria.

I've come to the conclusion that all of the men on this website are just nasty. One night stands? Hookers on standby? Is it just a girl thing to think about disease and consequences? Maybe it is just a girl thing to think...

ToriAllen said:
I've come to the conclusion that all of the men on this website are just nasty. One night stands? Hookers on standby? Is it just a girl thing to think about disease and consequences? Maybe it is just a girl thing to think...

You bring up an interesting point, Tori. It's at the peak of your scalp, but it is an interesting point.

Wrap that sonofabitch up and the worries seem to fly away. I do have one standard that seeps into all aspects of getting some leg; no visible scars, bumps, blisters, or tats.

RoyalOrleans said:
Wrap that sonofabitch up and the worries seem to fly away.
My dear, you do realize that condoms are only 96% effective against sperm when used correctly, right? Considering the AIDS virus is about 100 times smaller that sperm, I really wouldn't want to take that chance. I suppose the risks are greater for a female than a male. More of a chance that something will leak out than get in, but still...Russian Roulette.

ToriAllen said:
My dear, you do realize that condoms are only 96% effective against sperm when used correctly, right? Considering the AIDS virus is about 100 times smaller that sperm, I really wouldn't want to take that chance. I suppose the risks are greater for a female than a male. More of a chance that something will leak out than get in, but still...Russian Roulette.

Well we all have to die of something... I might as well die doing something I enjoy and good at.

Back