Hunting. Right or wrong?

tizz said:
Well all you would have to do is contact a Soiux traditional and you could find out a purpose for every damn inch of the thing. Nothing should be wasted and if it must be it should be returned to the ground to continue the circle of life

I got that covered. I have probably left several hundred pounds of animal guts on the forrest floors. But i'm not keeping the tendons as the Indians did for making arrows. Nor am I going to eat its testicles. I kept the meat, did my part. The rest is coyote food.

Jhony5 said:
I got that covered. I have probably left several hundred pounds of animal guts on the forrest floors. But i'm not keeping the tendons as the Indians did for making arrows. Nor am I going to eat its testicles. I kept the meat, did my part. The rest is coyote food.

Oh thanx,great image you created there. :(

Hunting is okay as long as it's being down for a good reason such as food or population control. If some random jackass is just going around shooting animals for fun they should be shot themselves. :)

But what id the population control is simply a result of man continuing to encroach on natural habitats? Most of the time where I live, population control is code for "lets kill these suckers so we can develope more land without them bothering us"

cynthiaa89 said:
Hunting is okay as long as it's being down for a good reason such as food or population control. If some random jackass is just going around shooting animals for fun they should be shot themselves. :)
Cynthia, that is a pretty dumb thing to say because hunters are the foremost conservationalists in america, bar none. Not even the green party, peta and the other tree-hugging morons have done near as much for the ecology and environment as hunters have done!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Cynthia, that is a pretty dumb thing to say because hunters are the foremost conservationalists in america, bar none. Not even the green party, peta and the other tree-hugging morons have done near as much for the ecology and environment as hunters have done!

Thank you MRIH... you have summed up my oppinion is 2 sentences...