Hyper + Misery Sig Requests

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Whoa. It's........*gasp* 1:03 here. I wanna see that other sig you're makign though. You're awesome!!
Thanks heaps :D Those compliments make my day :thumbsup:
Hyper said:
sweet, you must be like directly north of me then, lol, cuz it's 11:06 for me now, lol. wewt go mountain time +no dst
Hehe, yea, Mountain Time is great :p Dunno why, but.. yea..

misery said:
Thanks heaps :D Those compliments make my day :thumbsup:

Hehe, yea, Mountain Time is great :p Dunno why, but.. yea..

or make your night lol. those comments are great to have, they're really the only reason i put sigs in the newest sig category lol.

mountain time is teh []D[][]V[][]D[E$t lol cuz...it is

Your sigs are awesome! Can I please request a sig? I'd like one with a background that looks like a chain link fence if you can find one (if not then any cool background), this pic somewhere on it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/CarineM/Chester Bennington/chester214.jpg , my username (LPtheory88), and the quote "if angers a gift, then I guess I've been blessed". The rest is up to you! Thanks in advance.

LPtheory88 said:
Your sigs are awesome! Can I please request a sig? I'd like one with a background that looks like a chain link fence if you can find one (if not then any cool background), this pic somewhere on it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/CarineM/Chester Bennington/chester214.jpg , my username (LPtheory88), and the quote "if angers a gift, then I guess I've been blessed". The rest is up to you! Thanks in advance.
Yea, sure. Either me or Hyper will get that done for you asap.

misery said:
Yea, sure. Either me or Hyper will get that done for you asap.

meh, you can do it, i'm technically grounded from the computer today lol. was up too late last night. so if my mom catches me on it, i'm screwed.

hey misery, i'm not home right now, so leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

lol! naw, i'm not home, so i can't do any requests, so you do em all, i'll let you know when i get home.

Back