Hyper + Misery Sig Requests

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok misery...lets make some history here. My first sig, ever.

Alright, I'm pretty sure I know what I want here...

1. A clip of Crawling somewhere on it
2. Black, white, grey, that kind of color scheme
3. One of the Hybrid soldiers. I'd really like a white and black one like in your sig.
4. Clean cut, borders and stuff.
5. Put my SN in a cool font, dude.

If you need more info, PM me.

wow misery, you're a sig pimp lol, got a lot done while i was scrimming. people are requesting from you by name lol! well, i'll be available for a lil bit tonite, so if anyone wants to request i can prolly do it.

i would like a sig with a video clip from In The End (the part where he says "i put my trust in you.") and a pic of chester on either the left or right side and a grey or black background. thanx :D

Hyper said:
i have no idea how to do what you're talkin about lol. music videos = not my strong suit.

and for everyone else..i'm back! lol, from jackie's house anyways, yeah, so...request away hehe.
well thanx anyway :thumbsup:

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
o0SugaxNxSpice0o I love your sig!

LOL! Thanks a lot ^.^ I love your siggy as well!

misery said:
Hehe, thanks :D
Yea, I love Faint. It's my fav. video :D
I doubt you'll ever need to request a sig, you make great ones yourself :thumbsup:

Lol, only difference is that it takes me about 2 hours, whereas you get yours done in record time and still manage to make it look good. :D

Keep up the good work the both of you. :thumbsup:

LpLuVaGuRl said:
i would like a sig with a video clip from In The End (the part where he says "i put my trust in you.") and a pic of chester on either the left or right side and a grey or black background. thanx :D
Uhh, unless Hyper happens to have that video, we won't be able to put In the End on there.
The videos that I have tha will work are posted on my old thread.

misery said:
Uhh, unless Hyper happens to have that video, we won't be able to put In the End on there.
The videos that I have tha will work are posted on my old thread.

nope, i only have clips of certain vids, and then faint in .mov format. sorry.

Back