Hyper + Misery Sig Requests

I'm just not gonna make one if someone is gonna get one from them. Not cuz I don't like them, but because they don't need two. If it's the same username, then there is no need for two. And if username = different, then the name could just be changed, and no.. effort need be wasted. :thumbsup:

hey hyper...sorry but i wont be on the forums for a while...so maybe you can do me a sig later....i have to go for a while....got things to sort out in my head and ****. Thanks anyway! Ciao xxx ooo

Hyper

If you could create a few templates for me, I would appreciate it.

As my current collection of sigs exceeds 100, I am always looking for something new.

.::[hP]::. said:
hey hyper...sorry but i wont be on the forums for a while...so maybe you can do me a sig later....i have to go for a while....got things to sort out in my head and ****. Thanks anyway! Ciao xxx ooo

aww, sux to see you go. you should talk to me on AIM: EternalNeurosis or MSN: Element@evilmf.com

i'll be waiting for the day you return :thumbsup:

majinkamahl said:
Hyper

If you could create a few templates for me, I would appreciate it.

As my current collection of sigs exceeds 100, I am always looking for something new.

what do you mean template? like.. a new sig? or a .psd for you.

ok you need info, alright, something with Lasat (sp?) and the queen person (sorry i dont' remember their names, haven't seen the movie 4 ever) anywayz, with them on the left and right side (like their looking at each other), with a black rose in the middle, and for the color, i would like this color to this color , if thats possible that would be great, thatnx :thumbsup:

acdcrules04 said:
ok you need info, alright, something with Lasat (sp?) and the queen person (sorry i dont' remember their names, haven't seen the movie 4 ever) anywayz, with them on the left and right side (like their looking at each other), with a black rose in the middle, and for the color, i would like this color to this color , if thats possible that would be great, thatnx :thumbsup:

i have no idea what lasat is, or the queen person.

Hyper said:
aww, sux to see you go. you should talk to me on AIM: EternalNeurosis or MSN: Element@evilmf.com

i'll be waiting for the day you return :thumbsup:

what do you mean template? like.. a new sig? or a .psd for you.

What I mean is, can you create one for me, and I will look it over, and if there is anything to change I ask you about it.

Could you try something like your own in a different colour scheme? I would like to see what you can do.

Back