Hyper + Misery Sig Requests

can you make me a sig with the words,"even the people who never frown eventually break down" and Shadow_Serpent on it? i don't really care what picture you put on it, as long as it's something blue or black. thanks in advance...

Oh yeah, PM me when you're finished...

Shadow_Serpent said:
can you make me a sig with the words,"even the people who never frown eventually break down" and Shadow_Serpent on it? i don't really care what picture you put on it, as long as it's something blue or black. thanks in advance...

Oh yeah, PM me when you're finished...

Um sorry to point this out but you need 30 non-spam posts before requesting

Btw.. good quote to use! lol *looks at sig*

woodyloveslinkin said:
can't you use my sig pic instead?

mm, which one?

and for enemyz, and whoever else has requested, i'm not sure about misery, but i have a lot of things going on right now, birthday is tomorrow, turning sixteen :thumbsup:. but my teachers don't care, and i'm in the middle of a huge ass english assignment, as well as a spanish one, so i don't know when i'll be able to make your sigs, maybe miserywill be able to.

Hyper said:
mm, which one?

and for enemyz, and whoever else has requested, i'm not sure about misery, but i have a lot of things going on right now, birthday is tomorrow, turning sixteen :thumbsup:. but my teachers don't care, and i'm in the middle of a huge ass english assignment, as well as a spanish one, so i don't know when i'll be able to make your sigs, maybe miserywill be able to.

thanks dude! and happy birthday!!!! i can wait for it too be made, but i can't wait for a lot of time

Back